Military Veterans

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
LOL. I was just a baby.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I actually made a few complaints about some of these offers in the past, glad to see some action on this to protect the older or gullable Veterans.

Taco Loco

Speaking of, one these letters happen to arrive in the mail today.

35215C1C-2AD6-4509-8877-1603B42C61B2.jpeg

Taco Loco

So here is my great uncle Chief Petty Officer Machinist's Mate Eugene “Tex” Barger. I still need to find out what ship he served on. No, neither he or I am related to Tex.
285B3F3F-5AB7-4492-9B68-689071ABC415.jpg

If you have his SSN you can request his records, also if you know what county he lived in, it's possible there is a public record of his official discharge paper work, it was very common back in the day to have your discharge paper work filed with the local county court.
Veterans Documents and Personnel Records | USAGov

Mitt78

Sanford and Son was my Sesame Street
If you have his SSN you can request his records, also if you know what county he lived in, it's possible there is a public record of his official discharge paper work, it was very common back in the day to have your discharge paper work filed with the local county court.
Veterans Documents and Personnel Records | USAGov
Thanks, I’ll have to see what I can find. I don’t think we know his SSN and county his records would be filed in.

Taco Loco

Lowe's Military Discount Program - Sign Up

It's either once a month or every other month, Lowe's offers a freebie or something like $5 off coupon.

Thank you Lowe's! I will be picking up my free bag of coal tomorrow.

4D15783F-320B-4F24-A40D-93D2BFC3C5DE.png

Taco Loco

It's important to visit the corporate owned stores At&t and Vz when requesting discounts.
They give %15 off just monthly plan, not the add ons or taxes.

I use the military exchange Mobil centers, they cover just about all the cell providers.

Exchange ad sale date Aug 31 - Sept 6th
F49EDD73-673D-4A11-94E5-7EEDE1BF7225.jpeg

Taco Loco

No - currently with ATT but getting set up for a move to Cricket soon.

One son is cricket one on straight talk
And the laundry fairy and I are on the true Cadillac unlimited At&T plan that I have had since it's was Cingular wireless