Military Veterans

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
This is for COL B, a good friend of mine who was ‘asked’ to stay another year tour in shit hole Iraq. He is going to roll his R&R days at the end along with 60+ days of leave, along with his retirement packet. 9 more months, hang in there brother.

Taco Loco

65D2850F-D1B8-4261-8200-E319AD49B2E0.jpeg

Thanks to all veterans and active military personnel for your service! In your honor, TPWD will waive day-use entry fees for everyone on Veterans Day, Sunday, Nov. 11.
Gather your family and spend the day exploring a park near you, for free. And say thanks to a veteran or soldier if you see one!
Find a Texas State Park to visit at

TexasStateParks.org

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Going to take a little advantage of the weekend by going to the Ft Worth zoo today. My sammich maker likes the zoo and ironically this is one of the less busy weekends there so I do not have to deal with the crowds.

Taco Loco

Going to take a little advantage of the weekend by going to the Ft Worth zoo today. My sammich maker likes the zoo and ironically this is one of the less busy weekends there so I do not have to deal with the crowds.

Sounds fun, but don't steal anymore lizards!

Taco Loco

Just received a free $5 coupon.

Applicable to military Veterans and registered with Lowes

CEA543F6-10A8-47B6-A73A-A130DF6FCAEB.jpeg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Thanks! Feels good, though 2 NCOERs I submitted 3 months ago just got kicked back yesterday for corrections. So I've got to fix those up and resubmit.

So retired now.. taking up golf to pass the time? ;)

Taco Loco

Thanks! Feels good, though 2 NCOERs I submitted 3 months ago just got kicked back yesterday for corrections. So I've got to fix those up and resubmit.

Submit that ASAP if required digital signatures and send them private email to send to you after completion.

I really glad you stuck with it, years from now you will thankful that you did.

Taco Loco

@bakerla

A Texas Flag was flown over the Texas State Capital today in your Honor, soon as they send it to me I will deliver with local brew from San Antonio.

Congratulations Sir!
Soldier for Life.

-Taco Loco

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
That is pretty damn awesome. :beer-toast1: