Movies

AlienXtx

Nignog
you came back and finished though lol
Yeah, but didn’t keep me captivated lol

Anyone watch that stupid looking Bird box yet? Guy I worked with said it was terrible and my 15 yr old liked it. He said it’s not even plausible and she wouldn’t know

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

Anyone watch that stupid looking Bird box yet? Guy I worked with said it was terrible and my 15 yr old liked it. He said it’s not even plausible and she wouldn’t know
Nope didn't bother watching that as even the trailer was retarded.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I am trying to think of the last good movie Sandra Bullock was in. Which one did she get killed or naked in?

AlienXtx

Nignog
Nope didn't bother watching that as even the trailer was retarded.
you watched more then I did then
I am trying to think of the last good movie Sandra Bullock was in. Which one did she get killed or naked in?
has she ever been naked? I only watch her movies cause she’s hot, not for her acting lol

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
BirdBox just looked dumb.

Oswego

n00b

I was probably more angry after watching that than any other recent movie. Not only did I want my time and money back when I was done - I was actually pissed off I kept watching it until the end.

Best thing about birdbox the movie is watching all the idiots recreate it on youtube and walk into stuff.

tx_shooter

Staff member
you watched more then I did then
has she ever been naked? I only watch her movies cause she’s hot, not for her acting lol

A coworker and I tried seeing if she ever turned up naked; we did not find any examples worth note. My coworker; she seems to be a pretty tough judge of what is worth it.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Just finished watching Mortal Engines....it’s ok, definitely nothing more then a bored redbox rental

Oswego

n00b
Ive been hooked on climbing and base jumping documentaries the past week or so. Think that's my inner self telling me I'm ready for some warm weather adventures.

Silverback

Just finished watching Mortal Engines....it’s ok, definitely nothing more then a bored redbox rental

I really wanted that to be cool. Bummer.

Anathollo

Staff member
Popped up in my YouTube suggestions.

AlienXtx

Nignog

Anathollo

Staff member
New John Wick trailer

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Popped up in my YouTube suggestions.

I am Staff Sergeant Williams and I am an Army recruiter for the area. I am reaching out to you today because I saw you are either on TOR or graduated within the past few years. I also wanted to offer you some information that might be of interest. Whether you are bettering yourself and attaining a higher education, or just pursuing a career in general. However great this may be, more and more employers are wanting experience over education. The Army is an organization that provides both education benefits as well as practical experience. Whether full time or part time, the Army can enhance your future and resume’ in order to make you more marketable in a complex and competitive world. We offer up to 9 years of education exemption through tuition assistance, the GI Bill, and Texas Hazlewood Act. We also offer 150 different careers over numerous fields to include: Medical, Aviation, Transportation, Maintenance, IT, Logistics, Finance, and more! The Army will give you everything you need in order to be diverse and to succeed by today’s standard. There are also many other benefits that go alongside what is provided through education. Medical, dental, low cost life insurance, training, and much more!

If you would like to see if you qualify and get more information about the benefits of serving in the United States Army, please contact me.

Timothy M. Williams

SSG, United States Army

US Army Recruiter

US Armed Forces Career Center

265 Sawdust Rd. Suite A

Spring, TX 77380

Office: 281-298-8857

Cell: 832-428-7817

Fax: 281-298-8872

timothy.m.williams3.mil@mail.mil

Silverback

Did you sign back up?

tx_shooter

Staff member
Had an Army recruiter that was texting me for a while. A friend of mine gave him my number as a possible lead. After a pic of my balls he stopped.

AlienXtx

Nignog
lol

tx_shooter

Staff member
I tried to explain that I was prior service Marine and I had no interest crossing deck to the Army. He said he could get me a contract I could not refuse. Apparently he did not include sucking on dez nuts.

Taco Loco

Did you sign back up?

Noooooooo, 20yrs retired...and apparently this guy keeps emailing me about every 3 months, I ripped him last time, due to him not updating his mass marketing recruitment emails.

Taco Loco

I tried to explain that I was prior service Marine and I had no interest crossing deck to the Army. He said he could get me a contract I could not refuse. Apparently he did not include sucking on dez nuts.

lol