Movies

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Kalashnikov movie on Amazon was pretty good. The English dubbed voices are terrible but the movie was still good.

AlienXtx

Nignog
I fired up the media room for some Kong vs Godzilla on Friday. It was "ok".. CGI was incredible.. story line.. shit.
I agree, just finished it. There was no story line lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
About to watch the new Mortal Kombat

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Let us know... I am hesitant to watch for fear that its gonna suck. Like most new films.

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

Mortal Combat was not bad at all. Was entertaining. I liked Kano. lol

I watched The Final Countdown again. Man that would have been kickass to send a new aircraft carrier back in time to 1941 and have it just kick ass. :machinegun::sniper:

Anathollo

Staff member
Finished watching Rush. Only took me 3 days lol

Silverback

Tom Clancy's Without Remorse on Amazon Prime.. wow.. incredibly shitty. A solid 3.5.. maybe a 4. What could have been more... wasn't. Thankfully I didn't have to pay extra to watch it.

Anathollo

Staff member
Tom Clancy's Without Remorse on Amazon Prime.. wow.. incredibly shitty. A solid 3.5.. maybe a 4. What could have been more... wasn't. Thankfully I didn't have to pay extra to watch it.
It was so bad.

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

Actually I think was he did was the opposite of disagree.

AlienXtx

Nignog
😆

Oswego

n00b
Getting tired of the recent movies available so been going oldschool and rewatching childhood stuff.

This baby almost gave me flashbacks last night lol

Silverback

I remember that one.. very enjoyable.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member

Just watched it. They really could have done a bit less time jumping and more story telling. I also wish that had not shot it in such a dark light. It was just annoying.

Silverback

The Siege of Jadotville on Netflix, pretty good, they did it right, no over the top Hollyweird Michael Bay shit. Its based on a true story as well.

Oswego

n00b
Bought the "Disturbed" bluray last night (road rage movie). Wish I could get my $4 back. I was not a fan.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Watching The Mosquito Coast from 1986. Bit different but has a great cast and its relevant to our current times.

Silverback

Watching The Mosquito Coast from 1986. Bit different but has a great cast and its relevant to our current times.

I was going to start that earlier in the week but decided to wait so the wife could watch it with me. It looks good!