New from SETX

jeremy

Raw_Expedition
Sup guys names Jeremy just joined....I have a 98 limited runner locker and boosted..I hate haveing to host pictures so check out my IG @Raw_expedition

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Welcome!

As for hosting your own pics you don't need to. You can upload a photo using the website without a 3rd party.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Welcome and I will 2nd the pics. Upload them here and it's easy.
Glad to hear you mention lockers on your rig and not tint, exhaust tip, and plastidip enblems.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Welcome man! Just click the upload file, select a pic from your phone and viola! it's uploaded. It's the same as instagram.

Oswego

n00b
Welcome from NJ!

jeremy

Raw_Expedition
I guess I haven't taken any recent under hood shots but I will.....
received_2311023188924838.jpeg

IMG_20180714_130138.jpg

IMG_20180521_183322.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Nice rig! How is the quality of that Roam awning?

Oswego

n00b
Nice looking rig for sure. Always liked those front bumpers on those body stile 4runners.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Yeah I was going to get one ...but I wanted to be able to add walls to it...(I know I could use tarps) somim.saving for a rhino rack

I am probably going to use a camo netting for shade walls. If it gets too bad I have an annex for under my RTT. At least that is the plan. Will have to see how well it works out.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Yeah I was going to get one ...but I wanted to be able to add walls to it...(I know I could use tarps) somim.saving for a rhino rack

Supposedly you can add walls to the FoxWing.