October 6-9 Arkansas hunt for the toothbrush inventor

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Might just need to do that!!

balakay

BabyMax
In for another trip depending on when we're doing our Smoky Mountains NP trip.

In the mean time, I'm going to Devil's Den State Park next months. Its Ozark-esque.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Yeah we plan on going up to AR for about a week in the summer.:cool:

Silverback

Wife is in the planning stages of our summer trip. No cruise this year but she is eyeballing Bahamas or Costa Rica. I don't care. Wish it was an Arkansas trip.

Taco Loco

Wife is in the planning stages of our summer trip. No cruise this year but she is eyeballing Bahamas or Costa Rica. I don't care. Wish it was an Arkansas trip.

yeah I would avoid a corona cruise too, it might be a couple months before a vaccine is produced, not to mention the Nora virus, it likes cruise ships a lot.

Silverback

Looking more at Costa Rica. Was looking at Atlantis and we quickly got to about $7k before drinks and excursions. I want it at $7k all said and done.

Taco Loco

Looking more at Costa Rica. Was looking at Atlantis and we quickly got to about $7k before drinks and excursions. I want it at $7k all said and done.

CR is nice, remember I did a 3 week study aboard there( lol jungle tours, zip lining, fishing, drinking, visited various farms) stay away from the city of San Jose,

Tarcoles and Camaronal area is nice, Carara National Park is near by, definitely do a guided fishing tour, you will not be disappointed.
Just keep in mind CR has a huge immigration problem, 1,000 times worse than U.S.
The immigrants normally leave tourists alone, it helps if you have a guide(super cheap $50 to $100 with car) avoid the actual town squares(think of some of our small towns with court houses) most (or all)of the town squares have large park areas, and those areas are usually overrun with homeless immigrants, a lot of Nicaraguans, but don’t let any of this deter you from visiting, like I said San Jose has areas that are very sketchy and you will not be out at night. Lots of Americans retire there, or used too, CR taxes everything

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
so we are searching for a tooth brush inventor some more? or is it teeth brush? wait wait this is arkansas we are talking about so tooth it is

Taco Loco

I plan on going around that time frame and probably for a full week, my brother and I want to do some fly fishing.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I didn't spit my beer or my bourbon or my wine or my bong water, but I did laugh out loud when I saw the toothbrush title again.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I would down for another Ozark trip. Trying to decide on this or Appalachian Toyota Roundup in September. My brother thinks he is off and would meet me there from Colorado.

Taco Loco

I would down for another Ozark trip. Trying to decide on this or Appalachian Toyota Roundup in September. My brother thinks he is off and would meet me there from Colorado.

lets do both!

balakay

BabyMax
ATR is still on my radar depending on the dates