Oil Leak

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
He got it fixed by the dealer. There was a TSB out on it. Took em 4 hours.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I'm kinda glad mine didn't come with a warranty... such a hassle!!! ;)

AlienXtx

Nignog
Yeah the stealership told me two hrs :rolleyes: took four!
Ended up having a leak were the timingcover and valvecover meet, they fixed that then did the brake TSB so I don't accelerate out of control...lol they said uncle Sam is making them do the reflash to every car/truck that comes in and that the Gov blew the whole thing way out of proportion.

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
Did they try to cut your gas pedal?

AlienXtx

Nignog
No it was just a comp reflash.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Yeah the stealership told me two hrs :rolleyes: took four!
Ended up having a leak were the timingcover and valvecover meet, they fixed that then did the brake TSB so I don't accelerate out of control...lol they said uncle Sam is making them do the reflash to every car/truck that comes in and that the Gov blew the whole thing way out of proportion.

More like "We had to do a number of extra things as part of a negotiation with the UAW and the fact that we had the mid-terms coming and the more the current administration shows that it can 'stick it to the man' the better their 'folks' will feel."

timmer

TLCA VP
me thinks murphs been at the mushroom pizzas again

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
turns out that they did.....

Think of how many people needlessly died when we all had these:

64738.jpg

:rolleyes:

AlienXtx

Nignog
WTF is that?....lol
im thinking of finding a foot print pedal

AlienXtx

Nignog
im taking my pedal with me when i drop it off

you better because they WILL cut it down, hell i dont have baby feet though so i didnt even notice it till Rob pionted it out

texasislandboy

donde esta la NGAGE IT
ok the dealership i went to has to be the nicest inside and out in texas.... i told them i wanted to look at the new 4runner and they sent a salesmen with me and i drove it home and he took it back pretty legit but i still like my truck

drew02a

Staff member
ok the dealership i went to has to be the nicest inside and out in texas.... i told them i wanted to look at the new 4runner and they sent a salesmen with me and i drove it home and he took it back pretty legit but i still like my truck
The one that's out I-10?

Eric and I were there a few weeks ago when my friend was buying a used 4runner. You can see the shop floor through massive glass windows in the waiting area. They also have a free soda fountain and popcorn, lol.

texasislandboy

donde esta la NGAGE IT
yep thats the one the guy i was working with went to my high school so we bullshited for a bit pretty cool sound like they are going to hook it up getting my wheel bearings looked at too

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

That's called selling you a truck. A BMW dealer recently 'gave' me a 335 (twin-turbo/paddle shifters) as a loaner. When I mentioned this to my brother, he reminded me that they weren't loaning me a car, they were selling me my next car!! :) Man that thing was a bullet!! It convinced me a manual tranny would just slow you down! :)