Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
What has two thumbs and is jealous?

<<<<< this guy!!

:)

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
I has pictures no one wants out as well....so just remember 2 can play at that game.

Anyone got Rich after the Coffee vodka?

I would have done it in style. Those were the rules in my squadron in the AF: You pose when you puke in public.
I think I was going for 'muscle beach' if that espresso vodka came up...

Oswego

n00b
I would have done it in style. Those were the rules in my squadron in the AF: You pose when you puke in public.
I think I was going for 'muscle beach' if that espresso vodka came up...

LMAO...

Well sense you decided to leave us I had to find a new friend. Posted a pic of his rig in the BS thread.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
LMAO...

Well sense you decided to leave us I had to find a new friend. Posted a pic of his rig in the BS thread.

You ever gonna get those parts out of the garage, or should I have her just put it up on CL as a freebie?

Oswego

n00b
You ever gonna get those parts out of the garage, or should I have her just put it up on CL as a freebie?

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I totally forgot. Ill call her tomorrow. Can you PM me her cell? Somehow I lost that one.

Oswego

n00b
Built a GT Mach One last night for my nephew. I bought it for $50 cause it was my childhood bike and never built it up. Then I saw my nephew riding some huffy POS and figured it was time to let it go and built it up for him.

Got some new maxxis tires, some rims, HD tubes, a new free wheel, new rear pegs, took apart the crank/cleaned/lubed, cut down the seat post, new brake pads, and some new handgrips. Didn't get the handgrips done cause I don't have any hairspray. Gotta borrow my sisters for that mod.

before

after

Now I just gotta grab the reflectors off his old bike and throw them on the new one. He loved the new bike till I showed him how to bunny hop and he put one of the metal pedals into his shin and got bloody. At least he didn't cry like a little girl. I told him they would draw blood before he took it out. Might have to get him some cheapo plastic pedals for now. Being 7yo and having sharp metal pedals = lots of blood.

Clay bared my truck today for the first time. After that I applied Mother 3 step cleaner/sealer/wax. Holly shit does it take along time when you have 3 years worth of crap stuck to the paint and your doing 4 steps. White doesn't help either cause I could see every spot I needed to get off the paint. I started late so I only got my grill, hood, roof, and tailgate done. Tomorrow will be the sides as well as touching up the rust on my bumpers & sliders.

For the first time my truck is shiny as a mirror.

Silverback

Sweet ride! Makes me miss my old SE Racing Quadangle... the one made out of Reynolds 531 Aluminum.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Nice bike, my first bike was a red huff with metal pedals. I use to ride that Damn thing barefoot, and can't count how many times I busted my calf/ shines on them.

Silverback

JDMCQ wins the classic bike ownership battle...

The Skyway almost went on Ebay a few weeks ago.

that might be debatable. SE Racing Quadangle, Landing Gear forks, Redline Flight cranks, Hutch pedals, Ambrosio anodized rims w/ Hutch magnesium hubs and a set of Skyway graphite mags around campy hubs. It was a swanky ride. I'll dig up some pics somewhere. Granted I sold it after I turned 16.. <-- kicks himself everytime he thinks about it.

Found an old pick.. had two sets of Flight cranks (175 and 180's) one with Shimano DX pedals and one with Hutch Beartraps. This was the DX's.
Quad024.jpg

Last edited:

jdmcq

Will pay to see Cmack get tased
that might be debatable. SE Racing Quadangle, Landing Gear forks, Redline Flight cranks, Hutch pedals, Ambrosio anodized rims w/ Hutch magnesium hubs and a set of Skyway graphite mags around campy hubs. It was a swanky ride. I'll dig up some pics somewhere. Granted I sold it after I turned 16.. <-- kicks himself everytime he thinks about it.

Found an old pick.. had two sets of Flight cranks (175 and 180's) one with Shimano DX pedals and one with Hutch Beartraps. This was the DX's.
Quad024.jpg
I still have mine. Skyway TA, ACS Z-Rims, Redline 1 piece cranks. Sitting in my basement, just like when I built it 25 years ago.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Did you run your seat kicked back like that too? Real nice on landings...lol

Silverback

Very cool.. I wish like hell I still had mine. Digging the pegs. I saw a "new" SE Racing Quad at the local bike shop about a year ago.. I drooled and thought.. hell I can ride it to pick up the mail. :)

jdmcq

Will pay to see Cmack get tased
I was a tall kid, hence tha lay back seat post. I still ride it once in a while, but Cindy teases me about being too big for it.

Silverback

I just noticed the front brake device... damn I can't remember the name.. that allows you to spin the bars without twisting up the brake cable. Nice touch!