Oswego's Build

Oswego

n00b
I got her back. Little stripped down and beat up, but it's all good. Put a few miles on her last night with my youngest nephew who I just bought gave a new bike to yesterday for his B-Day & early Christmas.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Whats really funny is I saw activity in this thread and thought maybe he was working on the truck. No, just his bicycle. :D

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Whats really funny is I saw activity in this thread and thought maybe he was working on the truck. No, just his bicycle. :D

x3!

ECBC0BD3-21E7-4D61-8138-878F41EE8FBF.gif

Silverback

We need a "Yard Art" forum. :)

Oswego

n00b
Happy November fools lol

I thought about that as I was posting it I would catch a few of you off guard.

Ant - what did you pop the fuel pump out with? Ill need to hit you up about that clip/special sst tool.

Maybe next weekend Ill mess with it ~ Right now priority is getting the house warm. Haven't had legit heat in 2+ years and legit AC in 14+ years........ that stops this year. Tired of living life like I'm camping 24/7/365.

PSU Taco85

Let me know I'll be around next weekend if you need a hand. No special tool is needed. Connectors are all the plastic fuel line connectors you push the tabs on, and I also have the fuel/ac lines removal tools that help to dislodge stuck ones. The pump comes out with a hammer and big screwdriver or chisel to loosen the locking ring. There's a tab on the pump housing so it can only go back one way. Again mark the supply/return lines well

Oswego

n00b
Forgot to share this "Eureka" moment we had while removing the engine last summer

Oswego

n00b
You didn't enjoy the wonderful sounds of a bearing that's freed itself? lol

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

Oswego

n00b
lol

I did have some trees growing in the bed

Oswego

n00b
Fingers crossed the weather holds out Saturday/Sunday and maybe.....just maybe.......... with a good deal of luck this TuRD will be running before the end of the weekend. It won't be moving but Ill take running at this point.

:worship2: to the 4x4 gods now that everything goes well.

Silverback

Fingers crossed the weather holds out Saturday/Sunday and maybe.....just maybe.......... with a good deal of luck this TuRD will be running before the end of the weekend. It won't be moving but Ill take running at this point.

download.jpg

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member

Well.....

Oswego

n00b
pretty much... stayed out getting drunk Friday night till 4am and that killed any thought of working on the Tacoma Saturday. Now I have a very good reminder of why I stopped getting drunk last fall (I'm a bitch and can't handle hangovers the next day). Heck I still feel messed up and foggy headed today.

Next weekend for sure lol