Oswego's Build

jdmcq

Will pay to see Cmack get tased
I knew I should have come over, looks like you needed a 1st gen to class that place up.

night_angel

:D

Thanks. Wish I had your welding skills.

Had some guys over Sunday for some minor mods.

Wish I had some good,fast and cheap Bumper`s, Exhaust wheels, TIRES, etc " sales shop`s" that you have!!! :D

gread pic`s, and nice Cleaned engine! I have to do that too...

p.t.: where you purchased the "Wheelers red stainless steel extended rear brake lines #tf bline-o8x", I need to buy some good extended rear brake lines, I've seen some in ToyTec lifts.., what you think of these?

Last edited:

AlienXtx

Nignog

Oswego

n00b
Plasti dip? :shifty:

It's the life blood of TW...didn't you know?

I knew I should have come over, looks like you needed some carpets cleaned

fixed

Wish I had some good,fast and cheap Bumper`s, Exhaust wheels, TIRES, etc " sales shop`s" that you have!!! :D

gread pic`s, and nice Cleaned engine! I have to do that too...

p.t.: where you purchased the "Wheelers red stainless steel extended rear brake lines #tf bline-o8x", I need to buy some good extended rear brake lines, I've seen some in ToyTec lifts.., what you think of these?

One of the wheelers brake lines required some slight sanding to fit, but you can get them here http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/ ...........well maybe you can get them to ship international.

Nope, none present. We did have a DB lift.

AlienXtx

Nignog

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
I hope your welds look better than Boyd's...

BULLBAR!

Oswego

n00b
Avid even calls it a 'bull bar' http://www.avidoffroad.com/offroad-bull-bar/

BULLBAR!

I always called it a light bar and I was thinking you were talking about something not literal, so I didn't pick up on that. It's my old Avid. Can't beat local sales.

:shifty: I can vouch for it, I have the same one. I mowed down a group of wild hogs in my pasture and killed thee with not a scratch, or it budging at all..lol

I'm pushing every bit of 230# and could stand on mine. I had no issues with it at all and it served it's purpose (Philadelphia parallel parking asshole protection).

AlienXtx

Nignog

Oswego

n00b
Threw on a DT Y pipe tonight which was very fun once one of the exhaust studs snapped off flush due to me over tightening it with an impact gun. I ended up drilling it out and threw on a 3/8" grade 8 nut and bolt I had laying around. Didn't get any pics after the stud snapped. Think I was cursing to much from being a dumb ass.

URD needs to update their website as well. They tell you DT doesn't supply gaskets on their web site and come to find out they do so now I have (2) extra. Better then missing one I guess.

I love how the engine runs now. The truck is much more responsive to throttle input. Seems to be allot quieter. The growl at around 2-3k rpm is gone completely and has been replaced with proper clear breathing. I am very very happy, and I only took it on a 4 mile test drive tonight. Ill throw the skids on correctly for the first time this weekend. I want to give the exhaust a few days worth of breaking in to see if any issues or vibrations pop up before I cover it up. Also thinking about wrapping the Y pipe with some header wrap to keep the heat off my transmission. Ill have to look into that further. I remember being told that wrap can crack exhaust welds.

AlienXtx

Nignog
bad ass, what did that run ya?

Oswego

n00b
bad ass, what did that run ya?

$300 + a $15 "handling fee" shipped from Jegs. I could of paid $300 shipped from a lesser known company, but if I had any issues I would of kicked myself in the ass. Jegs has never given me any issues and has great customer service. I would of gotten it from URD since they are a couple hrs away from me, but their customer service absolutely BLOWS and I'm still waiting for answers from them I asked weeks ago. I called Jegs and got what I needed in 10 minutes then they shipped next day and I got it 2 days later.

This was my best option VS getting a local guy to re-route. They all wanted a ton of cash and I'm not paying $300 for an hack job with welds that are going to rust out in 2 years in these conditions.

AlienXtx

Nignog
sweet, I might go that route myself.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
I'll stick with my $80 reroute... :D

Looks good Boyd... I'd consider that route if I still lived up there

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog