Ouray

balakay

BabyMax
Haven't looked into it but I heard you get unlimited storage with Amazon Prime.

Mauzer

Pitter Patter. Lets Get at Er
Haven't looked into it but I heard you get unlimited storage with Amazon Prime.
This is true, unlimited PHOTO storage, they will only let you store like 5GB of video. Its cool b/c it automatically backs up all my photos on my phone.

italynstylion

I don't think you can Hotlink from Amazon can you? I know you can't from Google photos. I was a devout Photobucket user for a LONG time but it's simply absolute shit now. To the point it's completely unusable. Imgur is the best I've found now.

Mauzer

Pitter Patter. Lets Get at Er
I don't think you can Hotlink from Amazon can you? I know you can't from Google photos. I was a devout Photobucket user for a LONG time but it's simply absolute shit now. To the point it's completely unusable. Imgur is the best I've found now.
Yeah I don't think you can either, you can create a "share" link but it will just allow someone to download/view the picture you link

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
In Rogers defense... he makes a great sandwich! lol :)
lol and now good wings. lol
20170627_173259-1.jpg

balakay

BabyMax
Just booked 3 nights at Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs. Showed the girlfriend some of the offroad passes and she's game. Going to for sure hit up Imogene the day we go to Telluride. We'll see how she likes that then decide if we're going to do some other ones.

Oswego

n00b
I'm glad I never used or signed up for Phucketbucket

I just saw their e-mail in my inbox. Laughed and deleted it. I haven't used that crap since my TW days and could care less what they hold hostage.

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
I have books and maps for you if you want.
I really like Stony Pass and take it to the Rio Grande Reservoir and it hits highway between Creede and Lake City. Go north on that and then take Cinnamon or Engineer back over to Ouray.
Stony Pass is on our list for our trip to Silverton in September. Staying in Creede a couple nights as well, not too familiar with Creede

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Stony Pass is on our list for our trip to Silverton in September. Staying in Creede a couple nights as well, not too familiar with Creede
Do the Bachelor Loop from Creede. It starts at the north end of town. Then stop at the museum on the loop when you get to the top. Kips is a pretty good place to eat in Creede. If you want to do some fishing around there let me know and I can direct you to some lakes.

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
Do the Bachelor Loop from Creede. It starts at the north end of town. Then stop at the museum on the loop when you get to the top. Kips is a pretty good place to eat in Creede. If you want to do some fishing around there let me know and I can direct you to some lakes.
Will keep it in mind. We've got a 4x4 only accessible Yurt for a couple nights. Compromised her hot shower and my camping requirements.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
That's awesome. I borrowed a book from @tex when we went through Colorado and it was an awesome resource to have.
I borrowed a book from @bakerla as well. I had it for years before I saw him again to give it back in person.