Oury's Beef Taco

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Finished up. Just need to mount the spare tire.

Very nice. Here I would have a ticket for no fenders and mudflaps within 10 miles from home. (I have no mud flaps and never hassled but this one might push my luck. :)

Oury

Texas Taco
Apparently I lost my rear abs sensor wire that plugs to the harness, fail... need to get that before I get my inspection.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Damn. That sucks. Did the shop toss it out?

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

taco4x4rar

The VSS sensors are problematic as they don't like water or shock loads, not to mention if you ever do rest discs or an axle swap you'll have to ditch them anyways

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
The VSS sensors are problematic as they don't like water or shock loads, not to mention if you ever do rest discs or an axle swap you'll have to ditch them anyways

Wish I had known about that cable you posted before I changed mine out.

Oury

Texas Taco
I happened to find the wire in the old elocker harness, just happened to not notice them and all is well. Problem is though I went to get an inspection and my Cat, Evap System, and O2 sensor came up as not ready. Gotta drive it for a bit without an inspection, should be interesting.

Oury

Texas Taco
Not sure, I'll find out next inspection. Drove my truck today to work and going to try again on my way home. They weren't defective, when the battery was disconnected it reset all the codes and have not driven it since last year around this time.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Can you clean them somehow? I've never tried.. but I wonder.

Oury

Texas Taco
That's my thought, I'm just driving it the rest of the week and have the paperwork from my previous inspection in the vehicle in case anything happens. I'm not too worried, plus with my work schedule I can't make it in time to catch them before they leave the shop. I can't go till this Saturday and the shop that I did it last weekend said no charge to bring it back to check. Going to drive it a bit before I go and let the blowers and a/c run at idle for 15 minutes as well. Should do the trick.

Oury

Texas Taco
Passed! All I need it to get registered and taco is street legal :cool:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1429973621739.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1429973621739.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 40

Oury

Texas Taco
Someone spied my Taco on another group.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1430065378672.jpg