Pony Express

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
but I guess that doesn't help with Robs seat Lol

I am in no rush to get the seat, It is just going back up in my attic where it has been for years unless somebody else wants it.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I was planning to install it in the middle of Clydes back seat but it was too tall to see around.

thekidcatcher

Hey Drew, I will be going to Dallas this comming weekend and swinging back down SA way around Wednesday of next week. If ya don't get someone sooner lemme know!

fsbrain03

Hey Drew, I will be going to Dallas this comming weekend and swinging back down SA way around Wednesday of next week. If ya don't get someone sooner lemme know!

Let me know if you want to meet to pick up the tire. I could drive and meet you somewhere either between Dallas and Fort Worth, or at the Fort Worth/Dallas split on I-35.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
With all this trafficking we're doing, anyone down to run some drugs? Slight risk but the pay is good lol

I'm sure it still happens but when I was in college flying in AZ, guys would get approached all the time... "Want to earn $50,000 for one trip?" Only have to run one way. I flew two DC3's without even having a license....

Okay, I never did it and knew no one that did... or at least they would never admit it. My friends that were flying in Emery Riddle in FL talk about being hit by the White light (they blind you if you don't follow their lead, you're flying just above the deck and you tip, hit a wing and your toast!).

Last edited:

texasislandboy

donde esta la NGAGE IT
hahah yea heard about those runs off my dads friends ranch in mex about 10 hours down in to mex little air strip... night landings and all

AlienXtx

Nignog
I'd love to sit on the border and launch RPGs at those fuckers

I vote we go old school and use a catapult, launch flaming barrels of tar at them. And take any prisoners and launch them back across too.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Punkin Chunkin air cannons!