Recognizing your local D-TARD

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Down here not everyone carries an ice scraper. I know I have one in the 250.. pretty sure I don't in the Taco and doubtful in the Volvo. Probably should order a couple.. good way to guarantee I never need one. lol

Edit.. ordered 2.. one for Taco and one for Volvo. Taco got a tacticool ka-bar one. lol Amazon.com
Volvo has the heated windshield. You don't need it for that car.

In my S60, I have a heated windshield and heated rear windshield. The other day when it was iced over, I just started the car about 20 mins early to warm up, hit the heated windshields button and was good to go.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Good point... another reason why a replacement windshield is $2400. lol Anyhow, she has an ice scraper now... if anything it can be used as a weapon. Its heavy duty.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
He's got a cobra on the front fake Raptard grill too lol
20240125_081829.jpg

CowboyTaco

Down here not everyone carries an ice scraper. I know I have one in the 250.. pretty sure I don't in the Taco and doubtful in the Volvo. Probably should order a couple.. good way to guarantee I never need one. lol

Edit.. ordered 2.. one for Taco and one for Volvo. Taco got a tacticool ka-bar one. lol Amazon.com

There's no need to scrape the ice of the windshield if you don't actually drive the Tacoma. That thing might should be in a museum so some idiots can throw soup on it.

Plenty of links on this article. I chose the BBC one for this audience.

72388595007-climate-protesters-mona-lisa-thumb.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
Goober has a string of purple Xmas lights hanging loose under one side of the truck lol
20240226_063922.jpg

Last edited:

AlienXtx

Nignog
Wtf light up fins on the hood scoop lol
20240226_082249.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
Must be the full moon. Lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
20240312_171350.jpg