Recognizing your local D-TARD

AlienXtx

Nignog
It probably takes two people to get that tire down or mounted back up lol
If it there again tomorrow I’ll get a picture of the other side. Whoever it is must be in truckdriving school here or something

AlienXtx

Nignog
If it there again tomorrow I’ll get a picture of the other side. Whoever it is must be in truckdriving school here or something
Turns out its actually this Scottish dude in MY class lol
Dudes actually really cool guy so I was fucking with him today about wanting a demonstration on getting the tire down. He says it's a two man job, but he never wheels alone. I guess he actually wheels it too. Says its getting 37 next week
20190430_164844.jpg

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Turns out its actually this Scottish dude in MY class lol
Dudes actually really cool guy so I was fucking with him today about wanting a demonstration on getting the tire down. He says it's a two man job, but he never wheels alone. I guess he actually wheels it too. Says its getting 37 next week
View attachment 14853

So when are you buying a Jeep?

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Tell him that if William Wallace was alive today he'd be driving an old Land Cruiser.

Silverback

Also, ask if its possible to add any more "gay" on it? Maybe a Grumper? And he does not wheel, look at the lips of those rims... pristine. Rub your hand under the sliders, I bet there is not one bit of rock rash... not wheeled. LOL

Silverback

One more thing.. he may not wheel alone to get the tire down... but what about driving down the highway and getting a flat?

AlienXtx

Nignog
So when are you buying a Jeep?
When Ford starts making them
Also, ask if its possible to add any more "gay" on it? Maybe a Grumper? And he does not wheel, look at the lips of those rims... pristine. Rub your hand under the sliders, I bet there is not one bit of rock rash... not wheeled. LOL
By "wheeling" I believe he means mud/sand/water. He said his grandpa was a Pakistan, so maybe all that bling comes from that blood (taxi cab bling) lol

Oswego

n00b
why would anyone purposely create a huge blind spot with their spare tire placement?

dats just silly

AlienXtx

Nignog
why would anyone purposely create a huge blind spot with their spare tire placement?

dats just silly
Must be such a beast he never need to back it up lol

Silverback

Reverse cameras

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

So that shop, STMW is in the town I work. When I say shop I'm pretty sure they work out of their farms machine shed. I've seen a few of their abortions running around town. Lots of money spent and some nice parts and good details... but just so ghey!! A woman I work with knows the guys, thinks their shit is cool.

facepalm.jpg

Silverback

ONLY $15,700 for a 12" suspension lift... ONLY!!

AlienXtx

Nignog
Wtf is up with the LEDs lol

Silverback

Tron Lightcycle.

The plates MC GHEY.

AlienXtx

Nignog
It looks like that frame rolled past and they just dropped a SD on top like a Lego block lol