Recognizing your local D-TARD

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by SingleCabGuy, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Anathollo

Anathollo Armorall is my choice of lube Staff Member

It's not next to nothing anymore on Surfside. All the pricing has gone through the roof on rentals. My family rents beach houses every year for a weekend get away. Hell, I rented one awhile back for a bachelor party and it was ~$1k for three days-two nights and it was a run down beach house.

2. Anathollo

The beach is actually considered a public road so they can't just close it off. That being said, the police can give you DUI's, seat belt tickets and speeding tickets on the beach.

3. Oswego

Oswego n00b

Some people here tried to privatize beaches but that just got blown out of the water.

On one hand I was not a fan of public usage when I was working for my mom at her marina. We had to let people access and fish from our docks and insure them for liability. Also meant they could rob the boats very easily. I tried to put gates up but was told I'd be fined.

On the other hand when I'm in my kayak Ill tell you to go screw if you try and tell me I'm not allowed to kayak in open water or that a beach is private.

Hypocrisy was once strong with this topic and myself lol

4. tex

tex That's Mr Asshole to you

20190520_193148.jpg
    Reminds me of yesterday fishing in my yak. Lake is flooded and the marina and restaurant are closed since the parking lot is in 3 feet of water. I floated right over the no trespassing gate to access the marina slips and fished the trees and bushes that are normally along the side walk.
    Caught my only fish in a flooded tree.

Anathollo, CowboyTaco and TacoXpo like this.
  5. TacoXpo

TacoXpo Freedom

lol I hope this isn't a new affiliate program!!! lol

Screenshot_20190521-194759_Chrome.jpg

6. tex

tex That's Mr Asshole to you

Looks like you or Sean are searching for for your next vacation.

7. tx_shooter

tx_shooter Looking for my missing spare time Staff Member

Wtf? Will have to check the ads again.

TacoXpo likes this.
  8. Oswego

Oswego n00b

Thats great! I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be 'trespassing' under those circumstances. Pretty sure as long as your floating your all good, but I'm not so up to date on lakes.

I just watched a video last night of a dam failing in TX due to all the rains. I would not want to be downstream of that.

lol I haven't seen Asian wife finder in a while so I guess she's in the container on her way over lol

TacoXpo likes this.
  9. TacoXpo

TacoXpo Freedom

I'm back to high end rides that I will never buy or afford! Apparently I dont have an Alexa!
    Screenshot_20190522-043513_Chrome.jpg

10. CowboyTaco

CowboyTaco Well-Known Member

@tex lookin like a Huk spokesman again

Anathollo likes this.
  11. AlienXtx

AlienXtx Nignog

The only attitude this old fucker could have is the “get off my lawn” kind lol
    200D49B8-D2BA-42CF-869A-22D6E0DE802C.jpeg

Anathollo likes this.
  12. AlienXtx

AlienXtx Nignog

Anathollo and Taco Loco like this.
  13. Taco Loco

Taco Loco Tired and Lazy, married to a Laundry Fairy

lol

14. Oswego

Oswego n00b

New But Light cruise?

upload_2019-5-29_8-17-5.png

15. Anathollo

16. Oswego

Oswego n00b

Bored today....night be a repost

Here is some high end millwork (guy doing this we pay the union $750 per man day for so we get people who have some sort of knowledge in construction)
    upload_2019-6-3_9-8-29.png

Brand new mirror....why not use an adhesive that eats mirrors to adhere it to the substrate? Not like we are pro's and every single worker did 4 years of trade specific school.

This customer was real happy a week later when the mirror started eating itself lol
    upload_2019-6-3_9-10-16.png

CowboyTaco likes this.
  17. Anathollo

Send him his
    45443820.jpg

18. CowboyTaco

CowboyTaco Well-Known Member

Old image, but still applies...

[​IMG]

19. AlienXtx

AlienXtx Nignog

Didn't get a picture when he drove past me at a stop sign, and I didn't catch up before my turn. Fucktard had it up high enough I could have nosed my truck under it. :facepalm:
    FullSizeR1.jpg

20. Silverback

Silverback I'm not always a dick. Just kidding, fuck off.

When we went to Galveston last month I passed a white F550 (but it looked like an F250/350.. badge said 550) sitting on 46's and the cab was as tall if not taller than a semi cab. Ridiculous! He was cruising along at 75-80.. passed me at one point. Guy had a hard time keeping it between the lines though, probably couldn't see them. No pics.. but he had spent some $$ on it and it was done with nice parts. Just stupid execution.

AlienXtx likes this.