Recognizing your local D-TARD

AlienXtx

Nignog
When we went to Galveston last month I passed a white F550 (but it looked like an F250/350.. badge said 550) sitting on 46's and the cab was as tall if not taller than a semi cab. Ridiculous! He was cruising along at 75-80.. passed me at one point. Guy had a hard time keeping it between the lines though, probably couldn't see them. No pics.. but he had spent some $$ on it and it was done with nice parts. Just stupid execution.
That's what this was lol

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Snapped this pic. The dude has all those stupid chrome vents and shit from vatozone glued to the front as well. Didn't get a pic of the front though.
20190608_111701.jpg

Anathollo

Staff member
This guy had that annoying LED brake light that flashes when you stop blinding you. He also had all the Jeeptard lights on the front.
20190614_061506.jpg

Anathollo

Staff member
Apparently this guy is around Austin.
ynshvgb33k431.jpg

Oswego

n00b
Google search "booby trapped trump lawn signs" for a good laugh at all the snowflakes breaking the law

Anathollo

Staff member
Screenshot_20190618-111758_Instagram.jpg

Oswego

n00b
seems legit lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
The entire inbred pig fucking cast
119030297.jpg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Totally agree... its like Street Outlaws in the mud. Just fucking ghey!! Trucks are pretty bad-ass but its so fucking scripted and overly dramatic.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Totally agree... its like Street Outlaws in the mud. Just fucking ghey!! Trucks are pretty bad-ass but its so fucking scripted and overly dramatic.
Yeah I erased all my street outlaw timers, looks like this one is going to join them. I find myself watching just to make fun of them the whole time lol

Oswego

n00b
So today my guys found out parking a 40k high reach on brand new asphalt then making turns over and over again causes issues. Freaking tards were to lazy to lay down the 3/4" plywood I gave them for that exact reason :2guns::flaming::machinegun::bentover::facepalm::sniper:

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Really sucks when the tards are your tards. I got asked at work today why I was managing a project instead of a specific other guy. I flat out said if he could do it I would not have been hired in the first place. Phone call was kind of quiet for a moment after that. lol

Oswego

n00b
If this guy is keeping that strap there as a badge of honor he belongs here cause that's just a plain stupied recovery point
upload_2019-6-20_13-57-27.png

AlienXtx

Nignog
Alabama Bro-tard
20190625_111643.jpg

Oswego

n00b
THAT POOR POOR TRUCK

AlienXtx

Nignog