Staff member
I like how that sticker was designed using WordArt lol

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Saw this gem today.
EA461E29-6306-488F-9698-A1091C7C036D-1627-0000011F01B02A3C_zps732bfd5c.jpg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Wish I had a better photo. Big ass Ferd with his lights bars on. I've seen this truck before and that's just how he drives all the time... With em on. Compete douche bag.

CFA16BF3-98C0-4078-B236-9B059BF3D4AD.jpg

Silverback

Might as well be. I've seen a couple of their creations around town.. All SEMA type show trucks. Lots of money to go to the mall.

Showtime metal works. http://www.showtimemetalworks.com

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Some of the dumbest stuff I have seen in weeks. A little background - I went to school with this chick before she served in the Army and came out of the closet.

drifter379

I believe a yeti sticker or hat is the new douche tag. And if there is one thing I hate it's
d d d douche bags. And tweakers.

tx_shooter

Staff member
Tell her she's a bigot for judging some kids as bad an other kids as good. Because there are no such thing as bad kids, only kids who have made poor choices, lol

Good point; sadly without a rainbow sticker she would not understand the point.

I believe a yeti sticker or hat is the new douche tag. And if there is one thing I hate it's
d d d douche bags. And tweakers.

Stickers and hats - yes. But I really love my Yeti double walled mug I got this spring. Keeps beer cold in the garage and the lid keeps flying stuff out of it.

Silverback

X2 on the 30oz yeti stainless tumbler. Thing is the shit!! I can put ice and water in it before bed and the next night before bed it still has ice in it.

tx_shooter

Staff member
Water? Sure.... Okay. I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert.

Silverback

Its true. my Yeti cup has NEVER seen an ounce of alcohol. Pinky swear! I drink beer... from a can. When I drink whiskey its in a stainless single walled tumbler that is NOT 30oz in size.. maybe 12 or 16.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I think all good kids should be given rocks. Sharp, tactical ones. :)

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
A buddy got me the Yeti can cooler coozie thing for my birthday and I love it. Keeps a beer cold for way longer than necessary.