Red's 01 4Runner

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I think he got it back, now fixed.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Pretty sure I saw a plug on my work bench yesterday. If you need one - not sure how much they cost.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
5-10 bucks IIRC.. I bought a few spares (front diff, rear diff, and t-case).

Silverback

I know he sells the ones for the t-case.

Large

New-ish KM2s, trd pro 17s, front end is all done minus the bumper(s) - ordered from addicted off road and build time said between 6-8 weeks although I've heard some bad horror stories from them but couldn't pass up the prices. Viair and all plumbing to the lockers is all ran and they work properly, wiring is done. No lights, train horn not installed yet, air chucks front and rear not done either, slow progress. Runs and drives like it's new though, might change the oil since it's been sitting a year or so.

Silverback

Yeah, that is a steal!

Large

So I traded in the bro dozer on a tundra .. still dunno if it was the right move lol. But I didn't like having the turning radius of the titanic and driving around in a land yacht.

Anyway .. the runner may be up for sale sooner or later, won't ask much for it if anyone is interested.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
So I traded in the bro dozer on a tundra .. still dunno if it was the right move lol. But I didn't like having the turning radius of the titanic and driving around in a land yacht.

Anyway .. the runner may be up for sale sooner or later, won't ask much for it if anyone is interested.
What year tundra? Yeah idk...you might regret that decision later on.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

:facepalm:

balakay

BabyMax

Bad move. That being said... when is the supercharger getting ordered?