Relentless Fab. 05+ Rear plate bumper.

RelentlessTaco

Rollin on 35 inches of KM2 badass! :D
Hey everyone, here it is! The Relentless fab 2005+ Tacoma off-road rear plate bumper!

Key features:
- Made from 3/16â€Â￾, ¼â€Â￾, and ¾â€Â￾ thick steel, CNC cut and bent, and MIG welded for unbeatable quality and rugged good looks with the strength to back them up.
- Reuse your factory license plate lights, unlike other aftermarket bumpers!
- Greatly improved clearance over low hanging factory bumper and hitch.
- Mounts through 1/4" steel mounting brackets, and uses 5 mounting points per side of frame for 10 total mounting points!
- Each bumper is hand made to order to your exact specifications.
- Ships in bare metal.
- Only 73lbs base bumper weight(lighter than factory bumper/hitch, but stronger!)

Pricing:
Base rear bumper with recovery points starts at $600 + shipping.

Options:
- Swing away tire carrier. $TBA
- High clearance receiver hitch $TBA (approx $75)
- Recessed mounts for back up lights. +$40
- Possible hidden winch mount. (still designing)

Installation:
No vehicle modification is necessary to install. Simply remove the factory rear bumper and bolt the beefier Relentless rear plate bumper up with basic hand tools!
**Factory tow hitch will NOT work with this bumper.

Shipping:
Rear bumpers can ship via UPS or Fastenal. Bumpers ship in bare metal and come complete with hardware to mount your license plate, and factory license plate lights.
Base rear bumper ships to most places for approx. $30-$75 via UPS ground. *Options such as tire carrier will change this quote quite drastically due to extra weight/dimensions.

Pictures:
05rearbumper004.jpg

05rearbumper001.jpg

05rearbumper003.jpg

05rearbumper005.jpg

05rearbumper009.jpg

05rearbumper010.jpg

05rearbumper011.jpg

05rearbumper014.jpg

05rearbumper015.jpg

By ordering, you accept our disclaimer:
Relentless fab disclaimer.jpg

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Looks great!

AlienXtx

Nignog
Badass man, I'll be placing a order real soon.

Mauzer

Pitter Patter. Lets Get at Er
Nice! Any plans for a 4Runner rear bumper? (preferably for a 3rd gen) and I like the TRD sticker on that truck...all the cool kids have ones like that
mauzer-albums-+runner-picture7377-a.jpg

RelentlessTaco

Rollin on 35 inches of KM2 badass! :D
Looks great!
Thanks!
Badass man, I'll be placing a order real soon.
Sounds good man! My website will be open for contacting me soon if you dont get ahold of me on here quickly.
Nice looking bumper! Good Price too!
Thanks! Appreciate the comments.
Nice! Any plans for a 4Runner rear bumper? (preferably for a 3rd gen) and I like the TRD sticker on that truck...all the cool kids have ones like that
mauzer-albums-+runner-picture7377-a.jpg
Yeah, i'd like to get bumpers for all 4x4 yota's, just need to find guys with them locally in order to build my prototype off of.