Roger's Cool Things!

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Yeah, I read that as well. Limited to like 2500 RPM but they would routinely remove the governor and get up to 3800 RPM. I read the guy with the Mustang has a blower setup for it and is looking to get about 2000 horse out of it. I just wonder what the torque numbers are gonna be?

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Yeah, I read that as well. Limited to like 2500 RPM but they would routinely remove the governor and get up to 3800 RPM. I read the guy with the Mustang has a blower setup for it and is looking to get about 2000 horse out of it. I just wonder what the torque numbers are gonna be?

Enough to snap 2" axles like pretzel sticks! lol

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
[video=youtube;PPuFt6g_0a8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PPuFt6g_0a8[/video]

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Last edited:

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Just saw one of these - built & lifted! :)

brnatocean.jpg

It was a 76 Chinook on an lifted 1980 pickup. Sa-Wheet

20131204_201722.jpg

20131204_201633.jpg

Silverback

Oh yeah, super f'in cool.

Last Wednesday (day before Thanksgiving) I saw a silver Earthroamer XV-LT getting onto I35 heading north. Thing was BADASS! Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of it.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Bad ass. I would totally rock one of those

You and me both! :)

ChinookUpNickelPlate.jpg

The funniest thing is that I am in my office right now because I wanted to be able to research it and my office was right by where I saw the truck... Funny part is that my home is less than a half mile away!!!! lol

Oh yeah, super f'in cool.

Last Wednesday (day before Thanksgiving) I saw a silver Earthroamer XV-LT getting onto I35 heading north. Thing was BADASS! Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of it.

I love the idea of those Earthroamers! The sad part is that I would probably leave half of it on a tree someplace that I'd want to wheel it! lol Oh yeah, the price tag may get me hung up before I even get on the trail! lol

Silverback

Those Chanooks sometimes appear on Expo for sale. Last one was pretty cool but the interior was gutted. Which IMO was a great thing! Start from scratch how you want it!

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Those Chanooks sometimes appear on Expo for sale. Last one was pretty cool but the interior was gutted. Which IMO was a great thing! Start from scratch how you want it!

Tonight I was surfing and the shit boxes I saw were $4k and you would have to get the hunta virus removed first! lol I would like a completely redone one. Haven't we learned our lessons yet! lol

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

There is a website for the Toyota RV's... both the 4x4's and the 2WD. Seems the 4x4's are like Unicorns but the 2WD's are pretty easy to find... and newer. Could always swap over the running gear from the Pig into one. :D That would be pretty damn cool! An RV with a crawlbox and lockers F&R.. sitting on 37's. lol

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
1000369_261354904019312_53904_n.jpg

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
There is a website for the Toyota RV's... both the 4x4's and the 2WD. Seems the 4x4's are like Unicorns but the 2WD's are pretty easy to find... and newer. Could always swap over the running gear from the Pig into one. :D That would be pretty damn cool! An RV with a crawlbox and lockers F&R.. sitting on 37's. lol

Don't think that wan't on my mind! :)