Roger's Cool Things!

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
You know that's Cameron Chin's artwork right. I like that guy. I've spent time with him at his shop and he has offered to help me a couple of times when I needed help outside of Las Vegas. He is the real deal. (used to own Krawltex)

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Thats Cam, he used to own a shop (Krawltex) here in town before moving to Vegas. Wheeled with him a few times. Good dude.
lol - great minds think alike. I open about 6 links and then close them as I go along! lol

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Saw this rig at lunch. This would be a fun platform to start a build from.

20190313_114236.jpg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
There was one of them in the neighborhood a few years ago. It was very similar but it also had a set of sliders and a roof rack with a ladder up the side.

Oswego

n00b
I'd want mine to be a "sleeper". Throw some bogus company name on the side of it and make it look like a work truck. No frilly 4x4 crap bolted all over it like my poor Tacoma has. We have a few of them at work. They are fairly cheap used, but they also get abused hard

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog
Last edited:

AlienXtx

Nignog
Happy St Patrick’s day from Shamrock Texas. You might recognize this service station from the Cars movies.
58A68798-8E34-4410-B44E-5C0BDAF12E91.jpeg
7BD23E3E-BB46-489A-A472-6A16B126DCE6.jpeg
4AE6A57B-664E-4A34-BF73-BDAF5FB66415.jpeg

tx_shooter

Staff member
Last time I was up there was after the grass fires a few years ago. I hope it looks better up there now then it did then. It was incredible to see that much blacked earth.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Last time I was up there was after the grass fires a few years ago. I hope it looks better up there now then it did then. It was incredible to see that much blacked earth.
No signs of that now. Just went through Wellington, wish I had time to walk around that big ass tractor graveyard right off of 83 they got.

tx_shooter

Staff member
No signs of that now. Just went through Wellington, wish I had time to walk around that big ass tractor graveyard right off of 83 they got.

I would need to pack a few meals before stepping off into that place. I almost bought a Farmall Super A with a large belly deck mower last year for a "yard mower". When I was in high school I spent a lot of time shredding pastures with a Super C. It took a lot of time but I bought my first truck shredding pastures with that tractor and drag mower. While I would not mind getting another Farmall it did not make sense for my one acre of yard.

AlienXtx

Nignog
I would need to pack a few meals before stepping off into that place. I almost bought a Farmall Super A with a large belly deck mower last year for a "yard mower". When I was in high school I spent a lot of time shredding pastures with a Super C. It took a lot of time but I bought my first truck shredding pastures with that tractor and drag mower. While I would not mind getting another Farmall it did not make sense for my one acre of yard.
Once my wife’s grandfather passes (reason I’m up here) we will Be inheriting his old Farmall, I can’t recall the model right now. He used it for parade duty and I guess I’ll do the same. No way I’m using it to mow my 60 acres lol

tx_shooter

Staff member
Yeah; it took some long ass days to brush hog some pastures. I would invest in a good batwing mower deck if I was still doing that.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Yeah; it took some long ass days to brush hog some pastures. I would invest in a good batwing mower deck if I was still doing that.
Yeah no joke. I have a ‘76 international 966 cab tractor with a 16’ batwing for that