Roger's Cool Things!

AlienXtx

Nignog
Meh

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I was picking my daughter up from school today and someone had a 3rd gen 4Runner... super clean, 33's, stock bumpers with a rack up top. Nothing crazy. Anyhow, it had been repainted in that TRD-Pro blue from last year I believe. Looked awesome. I failed because I had left my phone at home so no photos.

AlienXtx

Nignog
images.jpeg

Silverback

I'm hoping to see it again and snap a pick.. until then... use your imagination. :D

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

So I watched on my phone. Very cool. But what was the purpose of the pouring the copper color liquid into it and putting it under pressure? Some sealant I’m guessing.

AlienXtx

Nignog
So I watched on my phone. Very cool. But what was the purpose of the pouring the copper color liquid into it and putting it under pressure? Some sealant I’m guessing.
Yeah, It looked to me like it filled in all the cracks. I'm assuming it help keeps it from splitting.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Saw this at the Toyota dealership this morning. It's a shame this isn't the 2020 Fj lol
20200107_084359.jpg
20200107_084415.jpg
20200107_084429.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

The FJ40 is awesome. Many years ago I went on a hill country trip with Expo portal, @Taco Loco went as well. There was a guy there who had a green FJ40 that was almost a twin of that one. He had a Warn 8274 winch up front and a killer 2Meter setup that did the GPMRS where you can go to a webpage and see where he is and how fast he is going, etc. He said his wife requested to make sure he was safe out there. It was very very cool.

AlienXtx

Nignog
My dads cousin has an old FJ 40 he was telling me about, but I've not seen it. I believe hes got a 60 and a T100 too lol

Oswego

n00b
Ive always preferred BJ's

but as always they are hard to find

and when you do find one they are usually all crusted out

:shifty:

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
2022 may be a good year...

Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 3.32.51 PM.png

Silverback

zoom zoom!! Looks sweeet! Is it an RX-7?

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
4 door luxury. Who knows how they'll market it and if they will even be known as a Mazda. I've heard a few rumors of Toyota eating Mazda for a snack. They're about to start making Corollas together in AL.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

It's gorgeous.