Roger's Cool Things!

Oswego

n00b
Smh I saw that picture years ago lol

Better not be the same... I stole that from a buddy's remote fishing trip they used quads to get back to the honey hole on last weekend.

Should be recent, unless he's full of crap and stealing then posting other peoples pics.

AlienXtx

Nignog
I'm pretty sure its the same pic unless there's another fucktard out there that did the exact same shit years ago (back when I still had fakebook 8years ago)

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Oswego

n00b
I'm pretty sure its the same pic unless there's another fucktard out there that did the exact same shit years ago (back when I still had fakebook 8years ago)

knowing my buddy he has had it plugged for 8 years and the first pic was also him....doubtful he would bait and switch pics just for fakebook.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
When you live in a town that's filled with the vehicles that fill movies. :)
Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 6.22.42 AM.png

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Live view of SpaceX launch today with an astronaut onboard. Supposed to be 4:33PM EST

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Live view of SpaceX launch today with an astronaut onboard. Supposed to be 4:33PM EST

When it was on the news yesterday, I said we need to get the camp chairs and place them on the roof so we can watch it, my youngest son had a hard belly laugh lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
This looks like it would/could be fun

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER