Roger's Cool Things!

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE DONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT. :)

Man, I did a fast run from NYC to PHX one time it was nuts! I hate to admit this but we chewed and screwed 2x and mostly ate nuts and couple gallons of water.

I wish I remember the final time but we spent the vast majority of the time 100-120. When I got to AZ we got caught in traffic and the equivalent of the State Police pulled next to us and just cruised side by side for at least a mile or two. The guy I picked up to drive back with me got nervous and I couldn't understand. Then he told me that the blue duffle bag he put behind my seat had 5 lbs of weed and probably 3lbs of loose coffee. Right after he said that, the cop turned on his lights and sat next to us for a few seconds and bolted. Then a couple of miles ahead he pulled in behind us and just followed us - WTF? Then he turned on the lights again, I started to pull over and he just bolted again. I don't think I exceeded the national speed limit of 55 for the rest of the trip.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Damn this guy can "pilot" this RC helicopter!!

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Damn this guy can "pilot" this RC helicopter!!

there is group down here that does boats, planes and heli’s, we had Bi-planes flying over us in the truck one day, expensive hobby, every weekend they are out by a nice lake, I think it is privately or HOA owned.

Oswego

n00b
if any of you have big ass heads you know the issue all too well about the troubles with finding hats that fit. Found these guys over the weekend and stocked up. Been needing a good summer hat for blazing summer days in the sun + a few flex-fits for around town. Nice to buy a hat online that I know will fit, has no logo's on it, and was less than $20. I'm a sucker for the low pro flex fit hats.

Lamood Big Hats

Silverback

if any of you have big ass heads you know the issue all too well about the troubles with finding hats that fit. Found these guys over the weekend and stocked up. Been needing a good summer hat for blazing summer days in the sun + a few flex-fits for around town. Nice to buy a hat online that I know will fit, has no logo's on it, and was less than $20. I'm a sucker for the low pro flex fit hats.

Lamood Big Hats

You are gonna look pimp in it!!
XXL Top Hat

Oswego

n00b
lol

I'm more of a
upload_2020-6-22_9-5-29.png

kinda guy

Silverback

I can see that.. get you some goggles and you are set!

Silverback

tumblr_e8f7a5ad7cae48311813e09ddefb5d52_f7d35be4_500.gif

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

AMP steps need to give way to some sliders. But its cool!

AlienXtx

Nignog
thats badass

Oswego

n00b
Flash from the past - Spent my teens bouncing around in them and K5's

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Actually have a listing coming up with two 'junk' Broncos - one in the backyard and with the block walls, it will be interesting to see how they move it out! lol. I saw it a couple of years ago and I've never seen either up close. Hoarder home. :(

Silverback

I like this sheriff.

AlienXtx

Nignog