RTT - Roof Top Tent Stuff

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I did get a response from Front Runner about their system. They sent me an example picture of how their system works on the 3rd gen. I will email Prinsu and see what they have. I am looking for more of a 3/4 rack though.

Screen Shot 2016-11-21 at 3.25.11 PM.png

tx_shooter

Staff member
Used my tent this past weekend! Was awesome. Low 30s and I was snug as a bug in a rug. Love that thing. Using it later this week too.

I was curious how your weekend went. I had a random missed call from San Antonio and thought I might have missed a call from you. Turns out I just needed to pay my phone bill.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

tx_shooter

Staff member
I agree; that is much wider than I care for. I emailed Prinsu; hopefully they have something for me. I really like their 3/4 rack for the 5th gen 4Runners. I would be more than okay leaving it mounted 24/7 on my 4Runner at that height.

Capture.JPG

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

LMAO.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I agree; that is much wider than I care for. I emailed Prinsu; hopefully they have something for me. I really like their 3/4 rack for the 5th gen 4Runners. I would be more than okay leaving it mounted 24/7 on my 4Runner at that height.

View attachment 4715
I love those Pros!!!

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Used my tent this past weekend! Was awesome. Low 30s and I was snug as a bug in a rug. Love that thing. Using it later this week too.
Where did you go?

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
The two major things that keep me here: Open land where I don't have to deal with people or ramgers and my sammich maker.

Silverback

Did you go solo or did you find someone on Grinder to join you?

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Don't argue too much. Even an argumentative law student can get tired of it! lol

Silverback

Hee hee.. well they do call successful lawyers "Partners".

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I asked one attorney if his bill included a "Reach Around" fee. He laughed.