SAS swap / 01 DC Tacoma

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Pick up a Currie AntiRock to cure that body roll. She looks really flexy though!

taco4x4rar

Pick up a Currie AntiRock to cure that body roll. She looks really flexy though!

2x mine can get a bit wobbly taking an exit ramp at speed even s standard away bar with disconnects would greatly improve the high speed stability

TKGN1

Straight White Male

2x mine can get a bit wobbly taking an exit ramp at speed even s standard away bar with disconnects would greatly improve the high speed stability

Thanks.
I was looking at the Currie piece yesterday, I want to see if I can fab something up with the stocker (doubtful but maybe), if not I might get the Antirock and fab from there.

On a different note, now that I am a week into being finished with the SAS with leafs, TG decided to come out with a 3 link kit. go figure... http://www.trail-gear.com/tacoma-front-3-link-suspension

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Thanks.
I was looking at the Currie piece yesterday, I want to see if I can fab something up with the stocker (doubtful but maybe), if not I might get the Antirock and fab from there.

On a different note, now that I am a week into being finished with the SAS with leafs, TG decided to come out with a 3 link kit. go figure... http://www.trail-gear.com/tacoma-front-3-link-suspension

Everyone needs a upgrade path. That is a bitch. My bitch is feeling as though I bought a less than great year, put a lot of cash into it to still have a carbureted 20R. lol :o My brother and I were under the truck the other day and I asked him if he knew what he was looking at. He said, I think I'm looking at an early Toyota pickup. I said no, he was looking at a couple of good years worth of guilt. lol :o

TKGN1

Straight White Male
Everyone needs a upgrade path. That is a bitch. My bitch is feeling as though I bought a less than great year, put a lot of cash into it to still have a carbureted 20R. lol :o My brother and I were under the truck the other day and I asked him if he knew what he was looking at. He said, I think I'm looking at an early Toyota pickup. I said no, he was looking at a couple of good years worth of guilt. lol :o

Exactly! I also have the feel of guilt going as far as I have, but I think down the road the enjoyment of having what I have done will be good.
Made me sick when I saw the 3 link, as bad as I wanted to link I'm gonna hold off and enjoy what I've done so far. Maybe a year or so down the road I MIGHT 3 link it.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Exactly! I also have the feel of guilt going as far as I have, but I think down the road the enjoyment of having what I have done will be good.
Made me sick when I saw the 3 link, as bad as I wanted to link I'm gonna hold off and enjoy what I've done so far. Maybe a year or so down the road I MIGHT 3 link it.

Or find yourself doing similar things to a RZR! lol :o Yours looks great!