SHTF COVID19

Oswego

n00b
Our leadership is lacking.... second time in two weeks this has happened. We got lucky the first time.

Fingers crossed for this time. Ironic that it's everyone's kids coming down with it for our first two "office" related scares.

upload_2020-7-13_14-38-16.png

This douchecanoe exposed herself to all of our staff today that's dumb enough to not wear a mask around her - lord knows she wasn't wearing one all day going in and out of offices and then those jackholes walk right into my office for no good reason just to BS. if i had a lock on my door I'd of locked it weeks ago and throw away the key lol

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Another employee bites the Covid dust. Her kids had a fever last week and she was out of work Monday and Tuesday with the same Fever. She came into work breaking every protocol we have for the rest of the week and guess who's going home today early for not feeling well? Same chick. Guess what else....she tells me her daughters friend who also had a fever last week has tested positive and now her whole family needs to be tested. I said - what about all the coworkers you had contact with all of last week and this week? I just shrug.... again same morons who refuse to wear a mask in the office and think they are bullet proof are scarred and visibly shaking while talking with a cracked voice.

if this was my company I'd fire them all. You want a pay check - follow the rules. if not - have a nice life. Some of us are here to work safety to make a living.

I'm not all that worried - I stayed far away from her and follow proper PPE requirements. Still doesn't mean Im 100% safe, but better than most from what Im seeing

Funny how all these people complain about wearing or not wearing a mask because it violates their freedom, but yet they click in the seat belt several times a day....

dumbasses.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Or do they :shifty:

AlienXtx

Nignog
jk

I carry my mask and wear when I'm supposed to......seat belts a different story lol

Taco Loco

jk

I carry my mask and wear when I'm supposed to......seat belts a different story lol

:D

it’s been a few years, but we once had a Texas law, that 3/4or 1ton trucks iirc and above, seatbelts were optional, not anymore.

AlienXtx

Nignog
:D

it’s been a few years, but we once had a Texas law, that 3/4or 1ton trucks iirc and above, seatbelts were optional, not anymore.
Yeah think its only buses/semi now.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Holding someone against their will...that's called kidnapping

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
The police chief or whoever was "ok" with it.. just expressing there 1A rights. WTF??

And on another note of WTF... lets let loose 8000... 8000... 8000 prisoners. you know.. close down churches, nail salons, bars.. but this is ok. Put a fucking mask on the POS'.
California Will Release Up To 8,000 Prisoners Due To Coronavirus

Silverback

Fucking shitstains could have been killed in a prison riot (sorry... peaceful protest) or by a shiv. But damn if they get killed by a virus that is so deadly you have to take a test to know you even have it. I've been promised a giant earthquake that will push Kommifornia into the ocean my entire life. Where the fuck is that? Come on 2020.. deliver the goods!

Silverback

Roger move!

Taco Loco

The kids returning back to school next month is still unknown, The Laundry Fairy is a teacher, so I ordered a few air purifiers with UV and Hepa/charcoal filters for her classroom. I’m also going to install a UVC light on a timer at night, to reduce the amount of germs, viruses and bacteria in her classroom. I’m also going to order a few gallons of hand sanitizer for her classroom as well.

This is something the school districts should do as a precaution for all classrooms, but we know that won’t happen.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
The kids returning back to school next month is still unknown, The Laundry Fairy is a teacher, so I ordered a few air purifiers with UV and Hepa/charcoal filters for her classroom. I’m also going to install a UVC light on a timer at night, to reduce the amount of germs, viruses and bacteria in her classroom. I’m also going to order a few gallons of hand sanitizer for her classroom as well.

This is something the school districts should do as a precaution for all classrooms, but we know that won’t happen.
We have STRICT protocols for UV lights here at work. They have found that the UV lights don't kill anything past 15 minutes in a static area. Also, make sure the light doesn't come on when housekeeping is cleaning the rooms at night.

Taco Loco

We have STRICT protocols for UV lights here at work. They have found that the UV lights don't kill anything past 15 minutes in a static area. Also, make sure the light doesn't come on when housekeeping is cleaning the rooms at night.

I know all about the UVC dangers, it will be on a timer overnight past cleaning crew hours, the principal is going to buy them more science cabinets with UVC that were meant for googles, but will be repurposed/used for scissors, pens etc instead.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I know all about the UVC dangers, it will be on a timer overnight past cleaning crew hours, the principal is going to buy them more science cabinets with UVC that were meant for googles, but will be repurposed/used for scissors, pens etc instead.
All that effort for nothing. Covid is going to spread like wildfire once schools re-open.

AlienXtx

Nignog
All that effort for nothing. Covid is going to spread like wildfire once schools re-open.
Guarantee it already did back before it was in the news and we never knew or batted an eye. Back in December/ January almost all the guys at my shop had "covid symptoms" and we chalked it up to normal cold/flu/allergies and worked through it.