Silverbacks trailer to haul his booshi shit.. not my word.. its TacoXpo's.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Added a shovel and ax holder to the rear door. Used Nutserts to hold it in place.... unfortunately I fucked up the one on the far right... put a little too much muscle into the crimping process and pulled the threads out. Its fine for now, I'll drill it out later when its not 100 degrees.

IMG_9419.JPG
IMG_9422.JPG

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Curious what that phat beooche weighs after you have it loaded down

Silverback

Shovel and ax weigh "maybe" 8 lbs with mount. But I am betting 2300 lbs. Damn things 1500 lbs from the get go with 31's and steelies. Battery is another 75, RTT is about 220 (summit series is HEAVY), side boxes are aluminum so 20lbs for both??, rack extension and table holder are about 50lbs.. I should have made all that out of lighter weight material, table is 12lbs or so(all plastic with folding metal legs), Kitchen supplies are maybe 30-40lbs (stove, utensils, pots/pans/plates, etc)... fuel and water will be heavy. 15 gallons of each.. 6.3 lbs per gallon for gas = 94 lbs, 8.3 for water = 125 lbs.. so that will be heavy. Hope to move the spare out to a swingout tirecarrier/ rear bumper and offset some of that tongue weight. Also, some of the water weight will move further back once I finish the water tank for inside. Should move it back about 3-4 feet depending on where you measure from. But its not light but its not flimsy either.

IMG_9425.JPG

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Don't forget the weight of the hookers and blow when you go out with the guys!

Silverback

I've got @balakay to bring the strippers.. he does not disappoint. :)

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I'm here for the pool. What was the completion date again? I love swimming.
Oh wait...wrong type of pool.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
All mod days will be at Sean's from now on. We wrench then we drink his beer in his pool!
He's putting stripper poles in the backyard?

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

Silverback

LOL. I got a pond and a pool.

balakay

BabyMax
You gonna drag this thing around at HF next weekend or leaving it setup at camp?

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I believe he is planning to drag it around so as to see what is working and what is not before the Arkansas High Water Trail trip.