Silverbacks trailer to haul his booshi shit.. not my word.. its TacoXpo's.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Oh I am gonna buy it.. just don't "need" it right now. I want to spend some Silverback slush funds on an XDm 10.

balakay

BabyMax
Oh I am gonna buy it.. just don't "need" it right now. I want to spend some Silverback slush funds on an XDm 10.

We really need that range day soon. I wann shoot the XDM 10. A 10mm is on the short list. Glock is out but XDM 10 and 1911s are options As well as converting an HK USP 40 over to 10mm.

Silverback

My problem is that once I get a 10mm I'll want an AR in the same. Slippery slope :D

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Well the jack from SB is $114. Its not the best. Or I can spend a lot more and get a bombproof jack from XO. XO750 Black Edition Trailer Jack

Downside is that it doesn't really raise up the trailer high enough to connect the Max Coupler. Not a show stopper as I have a second flat footed jack on the right side.. so get it close enough, use the right side jack with a couple 4x4 blocks and get it connected. Upside is that its tough as shit. Now, do I want to spend $300 on a jack... Fuck!

Screw that price. I've always considered trailer jack's to be expendable items lol

Oswego

n00b
Sounds crazy but why not use a typical boat trailer jack and wheel combo or flat plate? They are readily available should you ever break one and fairly priced at less than $50 typically.

They aren't rugged but Ive beat them up in the old boat lot and never broke one.....just some bending lol

Silverback

It needs to be tall as shit.. no boat trailer one will work. I've looked.

Anathollo

Staff member
My problem is that once I get a 10mm I'll want an AR in the same. Slippery slope :D
Meh you'll have more fun with a 300BO upper, 300BO subs and a suppressor. You need to get into the suppressor game.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Meh you'll have more fun with a 300BO upper, 300BO subs and a suppressor. You need to get into the suppressor game.

My 45 ACP upper is pretty fun though; which makes me happy I have both the 45 ACP upper and a 300 BO upper. Sometimes I do not like having to choose.

Anathollo

Staff member
My 45 ACP upper is pretty fun though; which makes me happy I have both the 45 ACP upper and a 300 BO upper. Sometimes I do not like having to choose.
Yeah .45ACP is worth it bc it's cheaper to shoot. Yours was fun to shoot. 10mm ain't cheap and if I'm gonna pay those prices I might as well shoot a rifle round :)

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
Well I opened up the trailer and expected the rest of the lights to have fallen, to my surprise no more had. So I will be gluing those in place shortly.

Also, the stove area is smaller than I expected. I can fit something about 18" wide in there. Partner Steel makes an 18" version but its close to $300. While that may be what I end up with I thought I would explore other alternatives. I picked up this Eureka off Amazon. Its bigger brother the XL gets a "Top Pick" award from some outdoor gear site. It's worth a shot I guess. I looked for the Stansport with the 25k burners but it was too big as well. Anyhow, it fits! I'll get the flexible hose to connect it to a larger (10 lb maybe) tank that will be mounted elsewhere. Not sure yet.

View attachment 5957 View attachment 5958

This camp stove working out? I'm on the fence.

Silverback

Installed some more AnchorTrax on one of the slide out drawers in the back. I have like 6 more 6' long sections so I have plenty to do the other drawer. Just need to do it.

IMG_8180.jpg

IMG_8181.jpg

Silverback

Time to get back on this thing. Weather is getting to be right for camping as long as this thing is ready. Last time we were out with it the Baja Design S2's did great but attracted bugs (duh) so I ordered some amber covers for them. Also ordered 5 KC HiLites amber Cyclones. I have two of these (white) under the hood of the Taco and they work awesome. I figure I'll have two aft, 2 mid and one under the tongue area. Now to see how long it takes for me to get them installed. LOL

61iadXsr8oL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Silverback

Mounted my Silky saw on the back door. Used Nutcerts and it worked great.

IMG_8740.jpg

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
That is certainly some booshi hardware!!! :) What is that shovel? Looks like something that would go to the moon.

Silverback

Its a CESS stainless shovel. I really like it but I don't think they sell them anymore.

Silverback

LMFAO!!