South East Tacoma's

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
yeah, but the case doesnt have a hole to the usb

Last edited:

Lrgrnr

I'll ask more questions when it gets in......probably alot about movie editing.........but now, it's time for sleep.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
Yup, going with a couple buddies that are about to deploy to Afghanistan on our new 'Harvest Hawk C-130'. This will be their farewell trail run until their return, these are the last of my buddies here that off road, so I don't know what I'll do from here on out :confused:

^^^ someone take this jarhead wheeling please ^^^

Oswego

n00b
Hey if anyone wants to contact , Dave, Skytower here:

Skytower@rocketmail.com

One of the nicest guys I have ever met at a meet....especially one full of southern rednecks lol

Has he done anything with his truck yet Burg? When I was at URE Larry, Dave, and I were the only guys to wheel on Sunday. It's funny how much stuff a reg cab on stock tires can get through.

Burgman

One of the nicest guys I have ever met at a meet....especially one full of southern rednecks lol

Has he done anything with his truck yet Burg? When I was at URE Larry, Dave, and I were the only guys to wheel on Sunday. It's funny how much stuff a reg cab on stock tires can get through.

nope, just the cap.

Oswego

n00b
Damn! lots of posts since I've been here last. I will be back in the SE next week.

Woot!

You southerners need to set some meets up for spring. I need to come back down for a week.