Subaru

Mitt78

Sanford and Son was my Sesame Street
Let me start off by saying no I'm not getting rid of the FJ!

My wife's Crayola was just totaled out. We both have the USAA additional 20% value coverage which is a good thing. She has been wanting a Subaru for a while now. I now this is a long shot but does anyone know anyone at a dealership that might get us a deal on a new one?

In conclusion FUCK NO I'M NOT GETTING RID OF THE FJ!!!!!!

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Dont know anyone at a Subaru dealer but shop the handful in DFW online or over the phone first and play them against each other.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Does the FJ have light bars? How many? Interested. Anything plastiderped?

Silverback

Oh man... its a real rig. I just need something to go to the mall in... got a side job at Crate and Barrel. ;) lol

MCTacodriver

Diarrhea: A natural lubricant
With all the extra dough you'll bring in working there, you can afford the light bars though.

Reactions: tex

Silverback

It's minimum wage but there are some hottie MILFS that come in there. They will will love the FJ. lol.

Ok.. back to the Subi. Dyob has a Subi.. he loves it and he doesn't even wear Birkenstock. :)

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
Drive into Dallas until you smell patchouli, grass, and granola. Tell salesman how much you like those 3 and ask how Phish sounds in a Subaru. Get best deal.

Oswego

n00b
Let me start off by saying no I'm not getting rid of the FJ!

My wife's Crayola was just totaled out. We both have the USAA additional 20% value coverage which is a good thing. She has been wanting a Subaru for a while now. I now this is a long shot but does anyone know anyone at a dealership that might get us a deal on a new one?

In conclusion FUCK NO I'M NOT GETTING RID OF THE FJ!!!!!!

My only advice - You can get a 2016 Imprezza or 2017 Crosstrek for a great deal right now if you can find a leftover before both models change over to the global platform.

Regarding deals in general - good luck. Subaru sales are up significantly and the brand is exploding. Best to find out their dealer costs online and start there. If you have cash - never say it. They charge more for cash deals now because they lose the back end finance charges. If you finance but have cash, just be sure you can pay early with no penalty and aren't stuck paying the interest for the whole term (basically what I did).

OH and last but not least - check the AC out before you buy. It may not be up to par for your liking. Robs a TON of power as well (more than any other car Ive ever owned - also my first 4 banger lol).

Oswego

n00b
Drive into Dallas until you smell patchouli, grass, and granola. Tell salesman how much you like those 3 and ask how Phish sounds in a Subaru. Get best deal.

I'd say send his wife in to start hitting on the lesbian saleslady or take a hit for the team and hit on the gay salesman lol

Oswego

n00b
Better odds with him hitting on the guy if he goes to Dallas or Austin.

lol My saleslady I met at my local dealer is pretty cool...and strait. Let's just say after I bought I was drinking champagne in her bedroom at her Philly row-house. Reminds me I haven't stopped over there in a while

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Why are you selling your FJ?!?! Those are so collectible now since Toyota doesn't make them anymore. You should just park it in your garage under a cover and on jackstands to wait for the resale value to go up.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Why are you selling your FJ?!?! Those are so collectible now since Toyota doesn't make them anymore. You should just park it in your garage under a cover and on jackstands to wait for the resale value to go up.

Wait a minute, don't blue falcon the FJ buyers here.

Silverback

Blue_Falcon.jpg