SW Nebraska Fishing Trip

Enigmaaron

read what fucking thread?
this the guy wants to know what time i will be there
and $60 for a face cord...unsure about the full cord.....
a face cord is 4x8' by one log (16") or so
im flipping a coin on calling out sick friday and taking the back roads there right through the water gap....fs road 606 + 615 its a nice drive.....

This one, where all the posts are regarding food.

Seems pricy for wood.

Oswego

n00b
is this trip still going on?
who is going?
what sites do we have
as i will be there first i am sure....
its only 3-1/2 hours for me......
what about the firewood situation?
food? who bringing what?
op we need answers......
what time is everyone getting there?
office says quiet time is at 10pm just so u know

Yes trip is still on DB. Names are in OP

YOU CAN NOT CHECK IN EARLY - Unless you want to pay for an additional day - we already covered this. We can only check in three times because we are only supposed to have three cars. Kyle and I are leaving early to beat the traffic and taking scenic roads to explore. We will all meet up in groups in town and check in. As we get closer we can set up meet spots and times.

Community dinner one night - the rest fend for yourself but bring some to share.
My buddy is bringing salads and veggies
I am bringing corn
Jason is bringing shishhcabobs

We already discussed the firewood situation. We will get it locally Friday night.

I don't need to know when quiet time is because I'm not a screaming tard

Friday night my buddy is bringing home made meatballs for samwiches - this is not the community night.

Looks like just shy of 3 hours for me. I'm off Friday and planning to get everything packed up Thursday night so I should be able to get there whenever.
Don't you have the firewood situation covered?
Food - RTFT

OP - I assume you bringing your fancy new grill?

Ill talk to you tonight if you wanna meet up with us on the way or in town. I'm getting on the road at about 6am to get through Philly.

Yes, and my buddy is bringing his and I'm sure Scott will bring his.

Bring your EZ-Up and table. Ill bring mine as well. Talks of rain in the forcast.

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

How much is the wood? And how early they close? Probably won't have much room, if any, in the truck until I unload and setup camp.

thats my plan. Not worried about firewood now. Not even thinking about it.

read what fucking thread?
this the guy wants to know what time i will be there
and $60 for a face cord...unsure about the full cord.....
a face cord is 4x8' by one log (16") or so
im flipping a coin on calling out sick friday and taking the back roads there right through the water gap....fs road 606 + 615 its a nice drive.....

look at their website and we will arrive 30 minutes prior to check in time. we already discussed this months ago. NO EARLY CHECK INS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This one, where all the posts are regarding food.

Seems pricy for wood.

You all don't need me to hold your hands - make some plans on your own and Ill follow them. I have been extremely busy at work and getting a working vehicle for this trip.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Boyd I think you missed your calling as an event planner? You are a natural. Make sure you tell everyone to bring spare underwear and a toothbrush. lol JK

Enigmaaron

Ill talk to you tonight if you wanna meet up with us on the way or in town. I'm getting on the road at about 6am to get through Philly.

Yes, and my buddy is bringing his and I'm sure Scott will bring his.

Bring your EZ-Up and table. Ill bring mine as well. Talks of rain in the forcast.

6am?!? What time you planning on getting there seems like a really scenic route.

EZ-Up and table, check. But shshshhshssss, don't talk about such things.

Planning on bringing some buffalo chicken dip as well as the brats.

Oswego

n00b
Boyd I think you missed your calling as an event planner? You are a natural. Make sure you tell everyone to bring spare underwear and a toothbrush. lol JK

I hate planning......It's always Scott or me. No one else ever does shit. Dalton just had his first meet at his house 2 weekends ago so maybe we pass him the torch. It's not like he isn;t sitting on his ass at home right now anyway.

Yea well let me know what i owe

looks like this is not the trip for me....

I have no clue. You will find out when you check in tomorrow. Maybe $60???

Cool so we will just split your deposit money between us. Thanks pal

Why you quote me on this?? :confused:

To get you pissed and motivated to start taking over the planning reigns

6am?!? What time you planning on getting there seems like a really scenic route.

EZ-Up and table, check. But shshshhshssss, don't talk about such things.

Planning on bringing some buffalo chicken dip as well as the brats.

If I leave at 6am that puts me in philly around 7 after I grab breakfast, gas, and trip munchies.

Going to do my grocery shopping on the way and take my sweet ass time exploring the countryside + if I drive over 65mph with these tires I fear I may die

BrutalGuyRacing

Can i tent a site for tomm night
I just was able to get out of work friday
And the company thanked me for doing so
This is working out sweeeetrttt
Or should i get a diff place
??????

FU GUYS

BrutalGuyRacing

I haz
10 burgers
16 hot dogs ny stylz
Meat on sticks
2 lbs shrimp cocktail " i would bring more but no one seemed to eat it besides dalton" + a dew dizen little necks and maybe some cherrystones
A small shavalad
108 bud cans + 40 pds ice
Some other stuff

PEOPLE CANS ONLY ON RIVER

FU GUYS

Enigmaaron

I hate planning......It's always Scott or me. No one else ever does shit. Dalton just had his first meet at his house 2 weekends ago so maybe we pass him the torch. It's not like he isn;t sitting on his ass at home right now anyway.

Funny cuz it's true. Although I have been annoyingly busy at work lately, which still means I'm sitting on my ass at home...

To get you pissed and motivated to start taking over the planning reigns

Meh. I don't mind planning I just never think of starting up a meet. Usually too focused on trying to fix up this stupid house and taking care of other shit to plan ahead.

If I leave at 6am that puts me in philly around 7 after I grab breakfast, gas, and trip munchies.

Going to do my grocery shopping on the way and take my sweet ass time exploring the countryside + if I drive over 65mph with these tires I fear I may die

Give me a heads up when you are headed out of Philly and what general route you are taking and maybe I can meet up with you guys along the way. At the latest I'll shoot for getting to the campground at 3pm.

BrutalGuyRacing

Boyd if u want backroads let me know
I can get u the #'s all are open since the storm as of 3 months ago when i was up there
Thats where and when i marked all the public kayak access points for my overnight yak trip coming up
For scenic take fsr's through nj " get on them just at watergap" near stokes to 97 through hawks nest "qhich i hope u man up and paddle throught this trip " then head to 6 west to get to campsites
Its a nice road mostly paved with some ricer views

FU GUYS

Oswego

n00b
Boyd if u want backroads let me know
I can get u the #'s all are open since the storm as of 3 months ago when i was up there
Thats where and when i marked all the public kayak access points for my overnight yak trip coming up
For scenic take fsr's through nj " get on them just at watergap" near stokes to 97 through hawks nest "qhich i hope u man up and paddle throught this trip " then head to 6 west to get to campsites
Its a nice road mostly paved with some ricer views

FU GUYS

what overnight yak trip? thanks for the invite. FU GUY

I'm coming from a totally different direction. No way I'm going anywhere near North Jersey or NYC on a holiday weekend. PA is 11 miles from my front door :) 476 to 6 for me

Ill prob stop over at lake Wallenpaupack and maybe take a yak ride. Who knows...

It's a three hour drive and I have 6 to do it in.

We should all meet up at the grocery store on 6 in Waymart before we check in 41.588859, -75.403666 say 2pm?

Oswego

n00b
Im going up tomm
what dont you understand

dude you have 20 posts of derp in the last two pages so finding one with an actual good question in it is hard.... you do know you could pick up the phone or text me right?

always changing the plans.... you do know all of us have off Friday so we could of all gone up if a certain DB had mentioned it? guess your now leaving a day early? lol

We have sites 1-4 or some crap. Just give them my name and ask.