Temporary Deals/Sales Thread

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I got the same, but in coyote brown and black. LOL

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

Damn, more cool shit. Ordered it to go along with the speed hook's I have.

AlienXtx

Nignog
I was >< this close to choosing those colors. LOL We'd look cute together. LMAO

Guess we should have opted for the dog tag versions and got B.F.F. lmao!

Silverback

Rotflmao!

jdmcq

Will pay to see Cmack get tased
i HATE tomtom's i could never get mine to work i ended up with a garmin

I have had both and the TomTom is a little better for use in our work truck. It is easier to avoid restricted routes and such. I use a Garmin in my truck, it tells me the speed limit and warns me of traffic safety cameras.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Kragen aka O'reily has a sale for buy one get one free on the Bosch Icon wipers. Nice set of wipers. Deal ends 3/29

Also Hella 500 and 700ff is being discontinued there. $5.67 plus tax For a PAIR!!! What the?!

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Kragen aka O'reily has a sale for buy one get one free on the Bosch Icon wipers. Nice set of wipers. Deal ends 3/29

Also Hella 500 and 700ff is being discontinued there. $5.67 plus tax For a PAIR!!! What the?!

Yep they had a sale like that in Seabrook the other week. I got a pair even though I didn't need new windshield wipers right now.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Not really a deal, but I thought this was pretty cool. Just put in my order for one.

http://www.survivalstraps.com/
Got my strap today, pretty damn cool. only thing that would make it cooler would have been if they would have gotten my order right. I ordered two tone brown/tan with a shackel closer, what I got was black on black with a plastic snap closer. Just finished shooting them a e-mail.

Silverback

Got my strap today, pretty damn cool. only thing that would make it cooler would have been if they would have gotten my order right. I ordered two tone brown/tan with a shackel closer, what I got was black on black with a plastic snap closer. Just finished shooting them a e-mail.

Man that sucks. I got mine Friday, its very stiff.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

AlienXtx

Nignog
Yeah it says they will be for a while, it's a little big too. I measured out to a little bigger then 8 so I got a 8.5, I soaked It in hot water like it says, will see if it shrinks any.

balakay

BabyMax
I could have used one of those bracelets the other day. Went fishing and realized I didn't have a stringer. Could have rigged something up. Oh well guess I'll go order one.