Temporary Deals/Sales Thread

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Fuck Walmart in-store pickup. Everytime I've gone, they didn't have my order ready...didn't understand English...had 20 people waiting to pay layaway on their pleather couches
...and just generally pissed me off
I have one Walmarte that is in my town and they are actually pretty good. The ones in the town next to me absolutely sucks!!!

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
LOL

Oswego

n00b
Wonder if I could corner the market and start selling USA sand....screw imported sand lol

Silverback

yeah, but is it "Tactical Sand"?? I didn't think so. Nuf said! :D

Silverback

I think glitter would be more appropriate. Makes the perp easier to identify later.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I starting to price check everything off Amazon, most items lately are cheaper elsewhere, and that is looking at the total cost; shipping and tax etc..

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I starting to price check everything off Amazon, most items lately are cheaper elsewhere, and that is looking at the total cost; shipping and tax etc..
This is what Amazon's endgame is...which is also mixed in with other companies trying to undercut Amazon.

Taco Loco

This is what Amazon's endgame is...which is also mixed in with other companies trying to undercut Amazon.

Well my endgame is being a smart consumer and that I save money and support a local brick and mortar store, I hate to type/say this...even it it's a Walmart, but the last few items that I plan to purchase will come from Lowes, always 10% o 13% off there.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
#MeeToo

Oswego

n00b

99% of the time I only shop there when they have the best prices. That said I haven't placed an order with them in months.

The other 1% of the time is when I need something fast. Luckily in my region thats made easy by being surrounded by major markets (DC/Philly/NYC). Most companies I buy from ship same day and arrive next day. Just ordered some parts for our plotter yesterday from B&H photo and they arrived today. $20 cheaper than Amazon and 1 day quicker shipping.

Taco Loco

Free shipping and another $10 savings
@Walmart

5495D396-0DEF-4F03-9A95-7951AAA2CE1E.jpeg

B25DC817-223C-4BD8-B042-CD72DEE865D0.jpeg

Attachments

• 87246A95-76DF-44AA-8A56-A04D5102FE0F.jpeg
    87246A95-76DF-44AA-8A56-A04D5102FE0F.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 21

Oswego

n00b

Forgot to add - this is also what China does....get in the market cheap.....run the competition into the ground with low pricing......buy them out......then raise pricing and laugh that you just monopolized the market. Only difference is China backs the small companies and ABC is so large they can monopolize anything they want without gubment help (Unless you consider not paying their fare share of taxes as gubment help lol).

balakay

BabyMax
Who's got deals on Mobil 1 right now? I need an oil change on the Lexus and the Tacoma .

Taco Loco

Who's got deals on Mobil 1 right now? I need an oil change on the Lexus and the Tacoma .

Don’t know now, but the Mobil 1 still has the rebates. I buy when on sale and in bulk.

I’m good for atleast 12 oil changes, lol