Temporary Deals/Sales Thread

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
@Anathollo might know more.. but IIRC I used the same size belt. I got a new one.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Did you do it?
No, I still have OEM original and a darn near new race surplus. :)
I was tempted to grab one and have it as a spare. But I still have my OEM one that I plan to get it rebuilt and use as a spare.
Oh and @Anathollo and I both have the Mechman 240 amp alternators (I got mine on his review) and they are stout! No complaints
Any issues with this?
Well, there you go! :)

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Did you do it? I was tempted to grab one and have it as a spare. But I still have my OEM one that I plan to get it rebuilt and use as a spare.
I have that same plan! Just need to follow through with it lol

Anathollo

Staff member

Oswego

n00b
If anyone wants a slightly used OEM alternator I have a spare now....along with a starter and just about anything but the block and heads until I dig into them.

Look like some good deals, but I haven't shopped for hand held battery operated tools in a long time

New Father's Day Steals - While Supplies Last

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Yep love mine. No complaints so far (knock on wood) lol

Did you use a smaller belt? as suggested on their website.

I bet they use a smaller pulley to increase the rpm for the additional amp output.

Anathollo

Staff member
Did you use a smaller belt? as suggested on their website.

I bet they use a smaller pulley to increase the rpm for the additional amp output.
Nope, I used a brand new OEM belt (since the OEM belts are awesome! Twice as thick as the aftermarket belts). I was worried about this and I measured both the OEM pulley and the aftermarket pulley with a pair of calipers. They were within a thousand or two of each other which will make no difference by using a smaller belt.

I'm still pulling 14.1V on both batteries. The alternator doesn't struggle to charge them both and it keeps up with my sound system when I crank up the volume (unlike the OEM alternator).

Last edited:

Taco Loco

Nope, I used a brand new OEM belt (since the OEM belts are awesome! Twice as thick as the aftermarket belts). I was worried about this and I measured both the OEM pulley and the aftermarket pulley with a pair of calipers. They were within a thousand or two of each other which will make no difference by using a smaller belt.

I'm still pulling 14.1V on both batteries. The alternator doesn't struggle to charge them both and it keeps up with my sound system when I crank up the volume (unlike the OEM alternator).

Thank you sir for the info!

Taco Loco

https://www.walmart.com/browse/mobi...5S8-bPW3vTXcH7afalylwGH1dJZTcu0SP0D6gc1NtE9F-

2E7F2EC1-48C9-4150-88A6-8DDD70803123.png

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Oswego

n00b
Pulled the trigger on a OEM belt last night. First OEM belt treated me good for 50k, then I went aftermarket for 45k and it's dry-rotted. Back to OEM it is.

Anathollo

Staff member
I have my old set of used Dakar leaf packs that I'll let go for free if someone wants them. You will need to come pick them up as I won't ship them. They still have about 3" of lift on them.

I also have an extra Dakar AAL that I'll let go for $30.

Anathollo

Staff member
This is the quietest suppressor on the market for 9mm at an insane price! I'd buy this but my wife would divorce me lol
Product Details | G Pro Corp

EDIT: Added the caliber.

Last edited:

Taco Loco

Anathollo

Staff member
When it becomes an issue after purchase, just remind her, "for better or worse"
I already used that line on my last two suppressors lol