The BS Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by TacoXpo, Nov 14, 2013.

1. TacoXpo

TacoXpo Making America Great Again - 10 mm sockets for all

[​IMG]

For the record, the last game console I had was pong. Come to think of it, that was the ONLY game console I've had. I am so sick, I have been known to remove all games from PCs so that I don't play them. I figure I could have rebuilt an engine with the time I've wasted on solitaire! lol

2. garzanium

garzanium Well-Known Member

My wife got me GTA5... i feel likeI just got out of a coma.. Last few weeks have been a blur lol.. what a waste

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

3. tx_shooter

tx_shooter Looking for my missing 10mm socket. Staff Member

Anyone else see that Jambo 2014 was posted today? They are having it the first weekend in May (1-3).

4. TacoXpo

Don't get me wrong, I waste plenty of time. I just know my limits! lol Along those same lines, deactivated my Fakebook account today. My desk has never been so clean! lol

5. garzanium

free to a good home..wore this once...fits too big..its a large
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my GT-P7510

6. TacoXpo

I would love that! Let me know how to pay you. I work with TRD guys on Tuesdays it would be perfect! :)

7. garzanium

just pm me where to send it and I should be able to get it in the mail next week

Sent from my GT-P7510

8. TacoXpo

9. PSU Taco85

PSU Taco85 Well-Known Member

I deactivated mine well over 6 months ago. My life hasn't changed much since I have done so other than the fact that I have way more free time. Some people live on that damn site they'd probably act like somebody pulled the plug on em while they were on their deathbed. I am good with texting people or chatting on here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. TacoXpo

And out of some 400 'friends' I care about 20 of them and will now have time to pick up the phone and or drive to their homes. :)

11. PSU Taco85

Only 400? I had 700 lol fuck if I remembered who half of them were. I don't think I've meet 700 people in my life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. TacoXpo

lol How many of them were from some Eastern Block country with one semi sexy picture? lol

13. tx_shooter

tx_shooter Looking for my missing 10mm socket. Staff Member

Finally ordered the last parts I need to get my SAS done. Hopefully I'll have some time in December to make it happen.

14. PSU Taco85

I used to refresh the browser for hours hoping they'd post another! :o

Most of them were "acquaintances" and people I have met along the way either from college or previous jobs. Now will I ever see them again, probably not so I didn't see the big loss there lol

Then I read this a while back and that was what did me in!

[​IMG]

15. Anathollo

Anathollo Armorall is my choice of lube Staff Member

I ONLY have Facebook so girls can look at my profile and see I'm not a creeper. If you don't have a Facebook, your chances for taking her home go down pretty steep when they can't check out your profile in the bathroom at the bar. lol

16. Silverback

Silverback Known to eat paint chips

Did we lose our "How to identify a fucktard" thread? Anyhow, this guy qualifies. I was watching Doomsday Preppers from this week and this special ed dropout was on. Serious, he might be the biggest turd in the bowl. He reminds me of TJ Miller, voice even sounds like him. I almost thought, "TJ is doing this as a skit.. nobody is this dumb"

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/doomsday-preppers/episodes/we-are-the-marauders/

Comments are great!
    http://channel.nationalgeographic.c.../we-are-the-marauders/at/tyler-smith-2074976/

17. fsbrain03

fsbrain03 Well-Known Member

I saw it, and already mentioned it to Bob. Get your rig done, Twister is waiting for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

18. TacoXpo

Z asked me how I would say hello in Vietnamese. I said something that I remember from the Deerhunter Russian Roulette scene. 'Comtu moh!' She was like WTF? So then I showed her this:

[video=youtube;MMjZKXaptBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMjZKXaptBk[/video]

:eek: lol

19. Silverback

Silverback Known to eat paint chips

rofl

20. SecretSquirrel

SecretSquirrel Damn, that's a cold ass honky Staff Member

Interesting night last night - met and had a few drinks with some of the Red Jacket guys and Brigitte Bourget. Meeting 3 Doors Down today... not excited about that too much, but its something I guess..