The Drinking Thread

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Delicious but by the third one, you don't taste the fruit anymore.
20190217_171500.jpg

20190217_171506.jpg

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
This was nasty and I have no idea why they called it a "red ale" when it's anything but... Especially when they've already had a red ale that they just discontinued (still pissed about that. That was a delicious beer...). This is "Irish Red Ale" is more like a red stout.

20190217_171121.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog
D3541EE4-5710-4AE7-898E-1E28820F005F.jpeg

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I'm drinking water tonight mixed with a hydrocodone. Been talking and laughing more today than I have all week and I'm feeling it.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog
Went to lunch today with my buddy from work (former alcoholic) and he noticed they had a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle's 20yr. He says to me “You ever had that? I here it’s good, I’ll buy you one if you will drink it and let me know if it lives up to the hype”. Well being the nice guy that I am I agreed and he hands the waitress a $100 and she give me my drink. I don’t know if any of y’all have ever tried this stuff......it’s fucking good shit.

EEC6B6C2-2F2D-4F84-8172-AA7C916D982B.jpeg

Last edited:

balakay

BabyMax
Went to lunch today with my buddy from work (former alcoholic) and he noticed they had a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle's 20yr. He says to me “You ever had that? I here it’s good, I’ll buy you one if you will drink it and let me know if it lives up to the hype”. Well being the nice guy that I am I agreed and he hands the waitress a $100 and she give me my drink. I don’t know if any of y’all have ever tried this stuff......it’s fucking good shit.

View attachment 14057

Wear did you find it first $100 a drink? I've always heard it was $200+. Its on my list to try one day.