The Home Improvement Thread

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
yeah, this thread is jacked. Same with the fabrication links thread. It says there are 13 posts in it, yet there are none.

Silverback

SWAG Off-road bandsaw table... Very slick.

5C3AFAFF-FEA2-4486-8287-4B6FB5F700E5.jpg

garzanium

Added a vise to my fab table. Things a beast.. UPS guy hates me I'm sure. 75 pounds. Jaws reverse and open up to 14"! I still need to get another grade 8 1/2" bolt. The one I grabbed was too long for that back corner.

vise.jpg

I found a similar one, welded ahandler to it.have yet to really test it, but used it yesterday to cut some firewood with my chainsaw to make pucks for smoking jerky. Don't get me wrong, use it all the time and is great, just haven't tightened anything up real snug in it yet. For everyday drilling, cutting and beating on crap, it's held up well

Man14"jaw is insane!

If you ever need parts, AVOID ntx(network tool warehouse ntxtools.com) tools like a plague...I ordered a base, got it 2 months later after that told me the order was cancelled. .. it then took them 2 months to refund me back and charged me 15÷ restocking. ..FUCK those ass clowns.

20121231_165708.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

texasislandboy

donde esta la NGAGE IT
Home inspector comes out monday to do the walk thru on my condo. We got a really good offer sight unseen so we took it. Time to do it again... made a nice amount of money on this one.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Woke up to see if the paper was here yet and saw this.

My first response was "fill the gap," a mouse could get in there. :)

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Must be the farm connection lol

Silverback

probably so

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
No leak!! Wrapped it up with news paper and will grab some insulation foam at the store this week.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
About to go repair a 1920's furnace. Man we are cheap. I tried to get Z to replace the old furnaces in an apt building. She would rather give the tenants plug in heaters.

Silverback

Man those plug in heaters are power suckers! Of course the tenants get to pay the power bill. :)

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

Silverback

Nice work Michael!! I like the lighting above.

Anathollo

Staff member
Nice work Michael!! I like the lighting above.

Thanks! And does it bring back memories? It's from the 70's. lol

And I'm starting to post pics because I talk about what I've done to people or have been asked before. So here it is!

Anathollo

Staff member
I forgot that another one of our rent houses had a back up sewer line! Wtf? 3 houses in a month. Well the renter was using those baby wipes or toilet wipes and they don't dissolve. So there was a clump of them backing up the line. Also, my step dad cut the old cast iron pipe to install a clean out and I was rotorooting the line and it all came out at once and soaked him in shit and wipes. I felt really bad for him. lol

Silverback

Thanks! And does it bring back memories? It's from the 70's. lol

lol I just installed similar lighting above the cabinets in the kitchen. :D Must be the old man in me.

Silverback

I forgot that another one of our rent houses had a back up sewer line! Wtf? 3 houses in a month. Well the renter was using those baby wipes or toilet wipes and they don't dissolve. So there was a clump of them backing up the line. Also, my step dad cut the old cast iron pipe to install a clean out and I was rotorooting the line and it all came out at once and soaked him in shit and wipes. I felt really bad for him. lol

Ughh... thats bad!! Poor guy!