The Lodge

AlienXtx

Nignog
Man, with the way that the government is going over there I dunno even if I will be going back. Been awhile lol. Till then you are welcome to come out to my ranch and help me kill stuff lol

I'll have to take you up on that sometime, bow friendly or should I bring the .204?...lol

thekidcatcher

actually the feeders that I shoot the pigs at does have a close up spot for a bow. Andy and I tried it with his crossbow but nothing came out. usually its just shooting javelinas so Id bring a rifle for that. You are more than welcome to stalk one and pin it to the ground though

AlienXtx

Nignog
actually the feeders that I shoot the pigs at does have a close up spot for a bow. Andy and I tried it with his crossbow but nothing came out. usually its just shooting javelinas so Id bring a rifle for that. You are more than welcome to stalk one and pin it to the ground though
If I can get them within 40yrds I can take them with a bow 50 if they stay still since there so small...lol, bring the rifle it's good out to 600 on a calm day.

thekidcatcher

Damn man, give ya props for that one. Well the best part is most of the roads are bushy on the side so it keeps the wind down to a minimum where you are shooting even on a kinda windy day. Plus we can go out there and drink lots of beer.

SamSter0077

Frack me..
I wrestle with Armadillos with my bare hand and cat like reflexes.. does that count?

8077-R3-16-9A.jpg

balakay

BabyMax
I'll have to sift through my pictures tomorrow and post up my kills.

AlienXtx

Nignog
I wrestle with Armadillos with my bare hand and cat like reflexes.. does that count?

8077-R3-16-9A.jpg

jar of pickles in the back ground so no it does not count.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Damn man, give ya props for that one. Well the best part is most of the roads are bushy on the side so it keeps the wind down to a minimum where you are shooting even on a kinda windy day. Plus we can go out there and drink lots of beer.

well thats shooting from a bench across our pasture...never shot that far in the field..lol, best i've done in the real world with it is about 300yrds, but that .204 is a hot lil round at about 4000fps

texasislandboy

donde esta la NGAGE IT
i want to kill a hog soon i have a new product to try out from my buddies company you mix it with corn pour it out and the hogs come a running best thing is its free to me... and it works like crazy from the pics i saw

AlienXtx

Nignog
i want to kill a hog soon i have a new product to try out from my buddies company you mix it with corn pour it out and the hogs come a running best thing is its free to me... and it works like crazy from the pics i saw
sounds like we need to take Jason up on the invite out to his ranch and try it out...maybe I can stick a few with the bow (have to get a new sight 1st)

AlienXtx

Nignog
we will have to make a weekend of it, will have to wate till it cools off alil first..lol

garzanium

Man, I want to take this beast hunting for hog. This is a buddy and myself this weekend. Just got the drum, im pretty damn excited.
[video=youtube;vOK94J9cGjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOK94J9cGjE[/video]

AlienXtx

Nignog
Man, I want to take this beast hunting for hog. This is a buddy and myself this weekend. Just got the drum, im pretty damn excited.
[video=youtube;vOK94J9cGjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOK94J9cGjE[/video]
badass man what .cal is that thing? I bet it would kick a Hoggs ass!!!

balakay

BabyMax
My buck from last season. A decent 9 point.
IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

My target for this season.
PICT0010.jpg

BusyB

Hiker with tires or shoes
My buck from last season. A decent 9 point.
IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

Well is that deer by the road. Does it count if you hit it with the truck because if it does we have a picture like that :)