The Repair/Mechanic tidbits and tricks of the trade

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
LOL!

As for digging metal splinters out in usually mangling my finger with a super sharp pair of tweezers to dig it out. I'll try that next time.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

Silverback

As long as the fluids are cleaned out you can probably use it for any fluid fill you want to do. That makes working under the truck a good bit easier now.

I run the same shit in both anyhow.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
To add to some of the first posts in the thread, a mixture of WD40 and starting fluid will also help reseat the a blown tire bead. Had to do this the Thursday night of Jambo since I didn't have a spare (and still don't ) I was too busy ducking the fireball to take pics of the process.

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
I also staple absorbent pads to cardboard for all the leaks and drips in the garage. It makes for easy swap out and cleanup.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
image.jpg

Silverback

LMFAO!!!

Silverback

I have that entire directory structure saved on my tablet so I can access it from anywhere.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I have that entire directory structure saved on my tablet so I can access it from anywhere.
How did you save it? I need to do that as well.

Silverback

I downloaded the zip file version and then extracted it to the SD card.

Oswego

n00b
LOL!

As for digging metal splinters out in usually mangling my finger with a super sharp pair of tweezers to dig it out. I'll try that next time.

Funny - I just added these to my first aid kit in my car. New job has me getting my hands dirty and digging out glass/metal splinters sucks. These are a little pricey, but they are TOP quality and I don't care about cost when digging glass out of my hands.

https://www.amazon.com/Tweezerman-P...-1&keywords=tweezerman+petite+tweeze+set&th=1