Tinfoil Hat Wearers Unite

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Guess I was wrong. Sorry Jon Bon Jovi.

30708029_1446781405426953_3836576719377006592_n.jpg

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
It is bullshit he got a general discharge. That should have been an Other Than Honorable at the minimum; preferably a Dishonorable if they had enough evidence to deny his SSgt promotion and then force him out.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
It is bullshit he got a general discharge. That should have been an Other Than Honorable at the minimum; preferably a Dishonorable if they had enough evidence to deny his SSgt promotion and then force him out.
No kidding

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

This guy gets it.

Mauzer

Pitter Patter. Lets Get at Er
I never "shop" at Starbucks. I get coffee there every once in a while because people ALWAYS give me Starbucks gift cards. I have NO IDEA why but it happens all the time.

Oswego

n00b
“We will not allow the racist Warren to unleash her fascists in the City of Cambridge to shutdown our historic slogan, attack the First Amendment, and extort monies from our campaign,”

lol lol lol lol lol lol

dudes got some balls for sure

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
My take on Starbucks...

I used to frequent that place on a regular basis. One of the barista's introduced me to her Sister-In-Law. I earned $30k on that sale. :)

My sammy maker gets us Birthday drinks nearly every month! ... or something like that. Plus she tells me the way she buys the cards, we get everything at half price and my clients like Starbucks. I just signed counter offers there last night. :)

And I love hearing conservative blacks. It does my heart good. ...and their community would do well to be a bit more conservative in nature. :)

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
4VjzGP.jpg

Do I think Con-Yay! is great, absolutely not. But I do like it when people have the balls to be outspoken while risking their job. I'm not at that level right now. lol

Where did I put my pussy costume? lol

Silverback

Do you have 70 million in the bank to fall back on? Or a wife who makes 20M a year being whatever the fuck she is? I think that makes it easier. LOL

But I agree, he might not be the complete POS I thought he was.

Silverback

I very very rarely go to Starbucks, its probably been 3-4 years since I've had anything from there and I bet I can count on one hand how many times I have gone. It's usually around Halloween and the boss lady wanted to go so I got a pumpkin spice latte. I used to like those things. :) Where do I mail my man card or do I just shred it? :( :facepalm: lol

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I very very rarely go to Starbucks, its probably been 3-4 years since I've had anything from there and I bet I can count on one hand how many times I have gone. It's usually around Halloween and the boss lady wanted to go so I got a pumpkin spice latte. I used to like those things. :) Where do I mail my man card or do I just shred it? :( :facepalm: lol

Just another reason not to visit Starfucks

'Legitimate explosive device' found at Starbucks in Beaumont

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
The Democrats were well on their way on destroying this great nation. ... and it is getting great again. Now for a little Gowdy on the Cartel provided prostitutes where the the DEA management has no opinion!

Silverback

Damn she is/was/always will be UGLY. Inside and out. Next time you don't want to bust a nut too soon think of this pic.

jJfP66c.jpg