Tinfoil Hat Wearers Unite

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Storm & flood insurance and house insurance to cover fire on the coast is very expensive as well.
This house was on one of the highest points in the city so the insurance wasn't terrible. Still expensive but affordable for us.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
This house was on one of the highest points in the city so the insurance wasn't terrible. Still expensive but affordable for us.

Yeah some houses further down the island don't have seawall or fire hydrants

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Austin? Weird.

Central location between Ft. Sam Houston/JBSA and Fort Hood, and days drive from Bliss, Leonard Wood and Polk etc.

That new command just created additional 5% civil service job cuts across the board to allocate positions for that new command. Also they want to recruit from Austin and surrounding areas/colleges. Keep it weird.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I read that it was in the final running for the post. Glad they got it. Note I didn't say "we" cause I don't consider myself to be an Austinite any more. I lived there, I now live close, but I am not of the mindset of the average Austinite.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Have you ever heard of the costs and deductible for earthquakes? lol My coverage - it will probably be with blue FEMA tarps! lol

I did an OH in a very liberal city - lots of Hillary signs still adorn the homes. We had two homeless peeps try to make camp on the front yard! WTF? I talked with the neighbors and they said, yeah, their harmless. ...in a neighborhood of 1.2-2.0 million dollar homes. Let's just say this is not cul-de-sac material.

Reactions: tex

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I read that it was in the final running for the post. Glad they got it. Note I didn't say "we" cause I don't consider myself to be an Austinite any more. I lived there, I now live close, but I am not of the mindset of the average Austinite.
In related news, the Army has issued new uniforms for the Austin center...

Yoshio-Kubo-Spring-Summer-2015-Mens-Styles-10.jpg

lol

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Pretty sure we will pass on that setup. We will leave it for the Army and Air Force. We all know how much they like to dress alike.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
trumpgolf.jpg

PSU Taco85

That makes more sense. No sales or state income taxes?

I'm getting hit with 6.37% for state income tax & sales tax is at a little under 7%, but DE is an hrs drive away and they have no sales tax so thats avoidable if need be for most items.

Luckily the town next to me is considered an economically depressed area so the sales tax is 2.5%, unfortunately that doesn't count for cars I've already talked to the dealerships about that one. For any big stuff I go to Smellaware since my work is only 30 mins from the bridge.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Wow - I am SOOOO glad that my Kick TV 12-step program is working. These ducking douche bags are melting. I hope Obama creates another Jonestown enclave in Detroit so that these folks can get relieved of their misery. I only say Detroit because I would be worried that if he held it in Guyana, some might not be able to get down there in time. I say we could do a TOR telethon to help pay for any starving leftists who may struggle getting to their savior.

Video Montage: Cable News Sees the Apocalypse in Trump/Putin Summit

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
37294461_10204364735874912_4335200509519462400_n.jpg

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
"After my election I have more flexibility" Collusion? Maybe

Oswego

n00b
It's actually freezes after 1 year after age 65 because you have to apply, your still going to pay tax!

I got my mom's taxes frozen many moons ago with little to no issues at all. It was over a decade ago, but if my memory is right I may have had to send 2-3 e-mails and she had to go to the town hall once or twice. Overall not bad. She also lives on a town known for taking GREAT care of the elderly so that helps.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER