Tinfoil Hat Wearers Unite

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
36305662_10214017684048408_4804602398741889024_n.jpg

37258203_1742259272476919_5010133239738662912_n.jpg

Oswego

n00b
So I go to this event every year for the past 4 years Invasion of Normandy and I was a little surprised at all the Nazi memorabilia out on display this year. Ive never seen so much. My buddy's who have been attending for 16+ years said the same. Not sure if the stuff has ramped up due to nationalism or my perception is off kilter from the media, but I do know Ive never seen people selling clothes with the SS and Totenkopf patches on them like I did this year. There are always people that get dressed up in SS uniforms and other German military garb, but never vendors selling that crap at the event. Pretty sure Antifa would have a bad time if they messed with that crowd at this event lol

Silverback

37349450_1846998285348682_502940605937090560_n.jpg

Oswego

n00b
Construction of security entrances underway at Union County schools

Piss's me off these bozo's go around saying they are installing "Security Entrances" at a school when in reality a 12yo boy could get right through those doors with a chunk of ceramic from a spark plug or a hammer/rock/you know....... anything hard.

I am glad to see most good security guys swapping to thermal imagers from motion censers. I could break into just about any door in 10 seconds that has a motion censer.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Construction of security entrances underway at Union County schools

Piss's me off these bozo's go around saying they are installing "Security Entrances" at a school when in reality a 12yo boy could get right through those doors with a chunk of ceramic from a spark plug or a hammer/rock/you know....... anything hard.

I am glad to see most good security guys swapping to thermal imagers from motion censers. I could break into just about any door in 10 seconds that has a motion censer.
Most of the schools down here have one pane of bulletproof glass in the entrance doors. The glass panels on the inside or next to the door are regular tempered glass. The schools don't want to pay the extra cost of replacing existing glass in the entrances to bullet proof glass.

Oswego

n00b
Most of the schools down here have one pane of bulletproof glass in the entrance doors. The glass panels on the inside or next to the door are regular tempered glass. The schools don't want to pay the extra cost of replacing existing glass in the entrances to bullet proof glass.

So long as the sheep "perceive" it's safe, I guess it keeps them at bay.

Think we spoke about this before - I know the companies who really care because they actually make their employees safe with BR. Then you get the companies that are true scum and only want things to "look" safe so all the walls are normal drywall but the glass is br.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
4B606DAA-002A-43E7-9FD0-F70462B5F7BC.jpeg

Last night month, Texas GOP convention, Republicans endorsed the legalization of medical marijuana and decriminalization.

I need to look into commercial size greenhouses again, lol

Oswego

n00b
View attachment 10828

Last night month, Texas GOP convention, Republicans endorsed the legalization of medical marijuana and decriminalization.

I need to look into commercial size greenhouses again, lol

Dang, thats more progressive than the Republicans up here. WTF lol

Oswego

n00b
Screw you ASTM, ASHRAE and NFPA!!! Been keeping my eye on this one for years and I pray "PRO" wins over the asshat regulators/code writers.

“As a matter of common-sense, this cannot be right: access to the law cannot be conditioned on the consent of a private party, just as it cannot be conditioned on the ability to read fine print posted on high walls,” he wrote.

Appeals Court: Publishing Standards Could Be Fair Use | USGlass Magazine & USGNN Headline News

Silverback

1214DE54-3319-4974-9779-F375E2F762CA.jpeg

Silverback

Reactions: tex

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I recently learned the city I live in has technical training for the high school students. Legit auto shop, welding, construction, cosmetology, and a few others. So kids can graduate high school with certifications to get jobs they can grow and thrive in as they get older.

Silverback

Thats cool. I don't know about all those, but I know the local high school has a pretty nice shop class. Neighbor kid took some welding classes there. But its a 6A school so it better have some extras.