Tinfoil Hat Wearers Unite

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
My wife already got a Beto text to vote for him in 2020.

Did you reply and tell him to eat a bag of dicks? He would probably like that... or he is like 'yeah. duh, its on the menu".

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
she just blocked it but if I get any I plan to submit the number to car dealers

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Connecticut Supreme Court Rules Gun Manufacturer CAN Be Sued for Sandy Hook - GAT Daily (Guns Ammo Tactical)

Connecticut Supreme Court had a split ruling that said people can sue a manufacturer over their ads for intended use. So when can we start suing auto companies for our speeding tickets? They always show the cars hauling ass - I was just using it as advertised. I hope this ruling gets destroyed at the Supreme Court level.
I'm suing Whataburger and every BBQ place around Houston for making me fat!

Silverback

FB_IMG_1552615736265.jpg

Silverback

E1xfJKY.jpg

53869282_1466613373469407_1115235511636590592_n.jpg

DxFI9IBUcAAjGrd.jpg

Silverback

576c408a5f396.jpeg

bibi-rothschild.jpg

if-you-can-poke-aaroyalty-on-their-chest-like-theyre-5417878.png

Oswego

n00b
Idiots...

I had no idea he used a lever action. I assumed it was a semi auto. Good thing about avoiding the news is I barley heard of this shooting. Bad news is I have my head in the sand when they come for our rights, but thats why I keep up to date in here lol

Silverback

Not to be stereotypical... but I am sensing a trend.
upload_2019-3-22_0-32-15.png

Silverback

Time to dust off the "We are killing to save your soul" Merit badges.

Oswego

n00b
Time to dust off the "We are killing to save your soul" Merit badges.

maybe they just want everyone to have some virgins? could be a Nobel cause.?. lol

achirdo

2WD FTW
Yea, Christians clearly need to step up their game. It's been what...? 728 years since we were the top terrorist in the world (Crusades) lol
You mean taking back the land that was stolen from us by centuries of Muslim invasion and warring? Christians were the Terrorists? I think not.

achirdo

2WD FTW
Idiots...

I had no idea he used a lever action. I assumed it was a semi auto. Good thing about avoiding the news is I barley heard of this shooting. Bad news is I have my head in the sand when they come for our rights, but thats why I keep up to date in here lol
Watched the 15min vid before it was scrubbed. Never used a lever action or bolt action. Might have been a pump action shotgun, I thought it was semi but could be wrong. Walked in emptied the shot gun then used some type of AR variant for the rest.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
If you need to see that... msg me. I find it a bit funny when they say the weapons had hate speech on it. Now, know that the guy is a nut, but from what I could see it was names of people who had been killed from Islamic extremists. I wonder if the Boston Tea Party is now considered hate speech against the Brits.

Oswego

n00b
sooooooooooooo.....good time for me to go buy a AR? lol