Tinfoil Hat Wearers Unite

Oswego

n00b
I'm amazed at what branches of gubment carry and or have gun locker storage and hidden safe rooms. Also like when the GSA lies about whats really being built, but based on my limited knowledge I do think this is really the FDA's regional HQ.

I do find it funny they include the security package in my plans. Really? Like the painter and glass guys need to know exatley what brand and model camera is going where and it's direction + where it's wires are ran + where it's hard drive is stored. Seems a little stupied to me and that they should only give the security plans to the electricians, AV guys, and security team - but what do I know.....except everything lol

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
When I was involved with Tower 1 in NYC "safest building in the country" some say... I'm doubtful... it said "do not reproduce" all over the prints. I had Kinko's print me out a bunch of color copies lol

No specs yet so all thats unknown to me at this point. All I have is basic preliminary budget plans. They state "Design intent documents for EPA occupancy - not for construction" yet Ive spent the past 2 days taking it off for a construction budget which is fairly normal for jobs of this size (5 floors of offices and labs).

I do find it interesting that they have caught on to the tinfoil.... lol

Now I need to know why gun lockers need to be STC rated for noise? Do the guns the "EPA" buys not like loud noises? If so they are buying the wrong ones lol

Also - who's packing heat in the FDA? I guess the guys tasked with the "D"?

View attachment 22203

FDA has compliance officers and investigators officers that carry guns, they do investigations U.S. wide

Oswego

n00b
FDA has compliance officers and investigators officers that carry guns, they do investigations U.S. wide

No idea what I was thinking

They deal with the 'real' drug dealers.... legit drug companies are prob worse than the cartels

Taco Loco

No idea what I was thinking

They deal with the 'real' drug dealers.... legit drug companies are prob worse than the cartels

Many years ago, I actually interviewed and was given an offer for the FDA compliance officer, I turned it down, 9-11 months of training in Virginia, then too much travel and they do rotational shifts in specific regions, they wanted a mobility agreement, then they have folks on call, plus they did leave by seniority, and the guys that I saw in the office were like 15-20 years older than me, I didn’t want to feel like an Army Private again and start from the bottom.... nope.

Not for me, I have a family with 2 boys at home for the next few years ( now only 2 and 5 years).

Oswego

n00b
I'm pretty amazed at what all they do now that I look at the room names ~ I had no idea they had their fingers in so much. 880k in glass and metal for my company if I can wheel and deal with the GC's estimator. Thats the largest interior job Ive bid all year....also the lowest margin job Ive bid all year.

Taco Loco

:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

My informant said, 100 tanks will be in Houston in about 90mins.

B0640B80-B3AE-432D-99CD-AB72C10E582F.jpeg
90948E7A-C34F-4DD6-B020-CBFE168367BE.jpeg

:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

AlienXtx

Nignog
Magnolia?

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Wtf they think they are doing with tanks? LMAO they are not about to start blasting T72s in Houston. They would be better off with LAVs or those embarrassing little armored lunch box things in this.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Taco Loco

Hmmmm your informants area looks familiar...almost like I've been there before! lol

:D

maybe at the
Area's oldest occupied house. Built before 1857 by William B. and Rosetta anderson, three of whose eleven children were born here. Anderson was a carpenter, blacksmith, postmaster in town of Lyons, justice of the peace, notary public (appointed by the Governor of texas), and sergeant of Lyons Riflemen, C.S.A. Family watched military drills from second story during Civil War. Later owners: Louis Schulenburg, for whom town was named; T. W. Pierce, a principal investor in Galveston, Houston & San Antonio Railroad; and C. A. Rose family, who remodeled house for roomers.

Last edited:

Oswego

n00b
People are amazed at Germany's low infection rates. Is it just me or am I the only one who remembers WWII? Pretty sure the Germans may not have as much elderly and the survivors of WWII were pretty strong stock or maybe my tinfoil's too tight today

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
How about India? Pretty low as well.. I think its just cause they live in filth their immune system is impenetrable.

AlienXtx

Nignog
People are amazed at Germany's low infection rates. Is it just me or am I the only one who remembers WWII? Pretty sure the Germans may not have as much elderly and the survivors of WWII were pretty strong stock or maybe my tinfoil's too tight today
My bro in law is there now. He had just a cough and they quarantined him and his wife indoors for 14 days. They finally get out tomorrow.

Taco Loco

If a person is raised around livestock, especially chickens they have a much better immune system.