Tinfoil Hat Wearers Unite

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Does this mean its banned as in remove from your phone.. website is gonna be blocked? Because that is what its gonna take.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Does this mean its banned as in remove from your phone.. website is gonna be blocked? Because that is what its gonna take.
I hope so, that fucking shit is annoying and not helping un-tard this device orientated generation. My kids stay on that shit and its seems to be the only way they communicate with friends. Or course some US company will just make a different version of it.

Oswego

n00b
Good luck with that. Just replace the words NRA with DNC or BLM.

I just wish woke NY would STFU and mind their own business. I know NYC used to be 10% of US GDP, but getting tired of the big cities and or states throwing their weight around. CA as well for that matter. I know CA is like the 5th largest economy in the world, but when does it end with their long reaching tentacles? CA basically took down the entire small child dirt bike scene when they passed their retarded bans on dangerous substances for kids use. Freaking engine has oil and gas in it and they hammered down on lead content. CA also killed 2 strokes. West Coast and East Coast need a new rap battle to the death (just let "us" get out first)

Silverback

I hope so, that fucking shit is annoying and not helping un-tard this device orientated generation. My kids stay on that shit and its seems to be the only way they communicate with friends. Or course some US company will just make a different version of it.

Yeah, I mentioned the explosion in Beirut to my daughter and was pulling it up to show her and she was like "oh yeah, I already watched that on TikTok". Ok..

Silverback

Oswego

n00b
mediator needs to smoke less

Australia needs to cut off it's iron ore export to China and bring the jobs to their homeland and make the steel there. Lord knows I'd rather buy Aussie steel than China's poorly QC'd crap

McMaster comes on 8 min in

Silverback

Well who didn't see this quack stating this?

image_18237.jpg

Silverback

upload_2020-8-10_15-40-17.png

Silverback

upload_2020-8-10_15-41-14.png

AlienXtx

Nignog
That bitch looks like Gollum and Sloth had a love child.

Silverback

She looks like a black Beetlejuice!

AlienXtx

Nignog
lol

Silverback

Sierra Club has always sucked... this email just proved it.

upload_2020-8-10_22-10-59.png

Silverback

She needs to eat through a straw from behind bars for the rest of her existence.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Part #2 of being prepared.