Tinfoil Hat Wearers Unite

Oswego

n00b
Kids younger than that get suspended all the time over here on the EC for the same stuff. Nothing new to us over here in liberal land. Squirt guns/water guns/plastic guns that shoot nothing = suspension or expulsion.

My buddy brought a 22lr pistol to high school back in 97 and got suspended for 3 days. How the times have changed.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Man what a bunch of dicks. Poor kid is only learning the lesson to not say a word next time.

Oswego

n00b
Man what a bunch of dicks. Poor kid is only learning the lesson to not say a word next time.

Exactly.

I find it sad a kid with a squirt gun gets it worse than a kid bringing crack to school. I hear on the news all the time that kids as young as kindergarten are bringing crack rocks into schools around here.

:must get out of here:

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

Oswego

n00b
Watched "13hrs" last night and I thought it was a pretty good. Ive never served so I have no idea how much was BS, but I liked the contractors perspective of what happened vs all the political lies. I enjoyed the bonus features almost more than the film itself.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
vs all the political lies.
I haven't seen and have no idea who produced but hard to believe that the movie didn't it's own set of lies! lol :(

Oswego

n00b

Oswego

n00b

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
They will give you all the reasons why they will not... ...until the one guy doesn't like the cut of your jib.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I'd like to know what would be the qualifying standards one would need to meet in order for this confiscation to take place. I find it kind of scary not being able to confront my accusers or give my side of the story in a "free" country.

You must be one of those "innocent until proven guilty" radicals that believes in the Bill of Rights.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Conservative Daily

A lot of people have said that they won't vote for Trump if he's the eventual nominee. I just want to put something into possible perspective.

Justice Scalia's seat is vacant. Ginsberg is 82 years old, Kennedy is 79, Breyer is 77, and Thomas is 67. Nowadays, the data shows that the average age of a Supreme Court retirement, or death, occurs after 75.

These are 5 vacancies that will likely come up over the next 4-8 years. The next President will have the power to potentially create a 7-2 Supreme Court skewed in their ideology. Think about that. 7-2. If the next President appoints 5 young justices, it will guarantee control of the Supreme Court for an entire generation. And 7-2 decisions will hold up much more over time than 5-4 decisions which are seemed to be lacking in mandate.

Hillary has made it clear she will use the Supreme Court to go after the 2nd Amendment. She has literally said that the Supreme Court was wrong in its Heller decision, stating that the Court should overturn, and remove, the individual right to keep and bear arms. Period!

Everyone is saying that they won't vote for one candidate or the other, if they are the GOP nominee, please realize this. IF Hillary Clinton wins, and gets to make these appointments, you likely will never see another Conservative victory at the Supreme Court level for the rest of your life. Ever!

IF you are a Conservative, a vote for anyone but the GOP nominee, whomever that will be, is a vote for Hillary Clinton!
In order to save our nation, you might want to send this on, to every Conservative you know, and encourage them to vote GOP in the general election on November 8th. Our kid's futures, and freedoms, are at stake. This appears to being, by far, the most important election in our lifetime.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo