Tinfoil Hat Wearers Unite

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
The sad thing is that the only person I think he wants to impress is his dad and dad figures in his life. Rather normal but his were complete ass hats.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I probably need a welding class in the near future.

At what point does our country turn into the movie Mad Max?

I need to order a couple more crossbows and lots of bolts.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I probably need a welding class in the near future.

At what point does our country turn into the movie Mad Max?

I need to order a couple more crossbows and lots of bolts.

I am not sure at what point it is but I am pretty sure we are only a decent sized natural disaster away. That said it does not seem like the southwest breaks down the same way the rest of the country does during times of chaos.

tx_shooter

Staff member
I would say situations where we do not believe the government is being truthful; aka sort of conspiracy events. Like the "old firecracker" in Central Park that blew the guy's foot off.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Silverback

They both are not sitting well.

Oswego

n00b
Cops are getting itchy trigger fingers again... 2 in just a couple days. Both look kinda bad for the cops. You know what happens next right? People gonna steal some shit from WalMart. So... if you get pulled over.. keep you hands where they can be seen and be nice.

Police Stop Ends In Black Man's Death; Aftermath Is Live-Streamed On Facebook
Video Of Baton Rouge Man's Fatal Shooting By Police Sparks Protests, FBI Inquiry

I'm a clean cut white guy with a shaved head and a new car with non-tinted windows, but I still turn off my car and put my hands on the steering wheel every single time I get pulled over. When they ask for ID/registration I specifically tell them its in my back pocket and move slower than a snail to get it.

Anytime I see any of these videos I think the same thing over and over imagining if I were in the LEO's shoes ......I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 so PEW PEW PEW.

tx_shooter

Staff member
Moving slow and doing what you are told is always the best idea. More people need to learn to have their say in front of a judge instead of on the side of the road.

Silverback

The one in Minnesota was hard to watch. The woman maintained a super cool head. Was sad at the end when she finally broke down and her 4 year old daughter said "Its ok mommy, I'm right here".

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
Dude in Baton Rouge was a scumbag with a long record, but the shooting doesn't look good.

The Minnesota one sounds like a Class-A fuckup on the part of the officer.

Silverback

I heard some dirt (Prison for illegal weapons charges and a sexual assault charge in 2000 and some other stuff) on the Baton Rouge dude but now I can't find the info online... ahh.. media is starting to spin!

Oswego

n00b
The one in Minnesota was hard to watch. The woman maintained a super cool head. Was sad at the end when she finally broke down and her 4 year old daughter said "Its ok mommy, I'm right here".

I didn't see that one yet, but I heard an excerpt of it on the radio this morning and I was amazed at her ability to remain calm.

Oswego

n00b
Oh, I'm good. I get stressed out enough at work & stop in here to calm down. If I did the opposite I might not maintain my ability to bite my tongue in the office and that could be bad...