Tinfoil Hat Wearers Unite

balakay

BabyMax
He's been cleared and released from custody. I also read that the other suspect they had in custody died. Can't find anything else about it though.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I am surprised they did not charge him with unlawful carry. He is carrying a long arm with a magazine inserted in the weapon.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Shitty situation.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

fsbrain03

He's been cleared and released from custody. I also read that the other suspect they had in custody died. Can't find anything else about it though.
From what I saw, they blew the suspect up during a shoot out. They sent the bomb robot in with an explosive device attached to it, and detonated near the suspect, killing him. They also mentioned some of the things he said before he died: He wanted to kill white people, especially white cops.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I am surprised they did not charge him with unlawful carry. He is carrying a long arm with a magazine inserted in the weapon.
You don't really want to go there. That is how our slippery slope started.

Oswego

n00b
WTF kind of ballistics armor was he wearing? Level 4? Texas LEO's have long arms? Most of our local LEO's have AR's in their squad cars these days.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Brace yourselves for an Executive Order with the 2nd Amendment equivalent to Obamacare.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Brace yourselves for an Executive Order with the 2nd Amendment equivalent to Obamacare.
Democrats are going to have another sit-in.

Silverback

All I can say is this... I'm really glad I'm not a police officer right now. Has to be one of the toughest jobs in America and in these times its even more so.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I picked up some new camo shirts today for the family today in case we have inner city activities to attend.

I got the wife a Whitney Houston T-shirt, I picked a limited edition Michael Jackson T-shirt and my boys got a Lil Wayne and 50ct shirts.

And hell no, we're not removing the tags.

Silverback

LOL

Did you get some saggy pants? Dumb question.... of course you did.